No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have hard time comparing Blazers and Raptors. Because Lillard already brought so many signature moments in playoffs. And those Casey Raptors didn't
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So far, Game 6 looks like Reggie Jackson vs THJ

Comment

• So Luka is now shooting(and consistently making) Jordan fadeaway shots. This dude is unreal.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          I have hard time comparing Blazers and Raptors. Because Lillard already brought so many signature moments in playoffs. And those Casey Raptors didn't
          What are you talking about. Casey Raptors signature moment was making paul george think he was a playoff performer
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

What are you talking about. Casey Raptors signature moment was making paul george think he was a playoff performer
            aw you right
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Porzingis sucks. The Mavs suck outside of Luka.
              fortunatley the clips suck even more outside of kawhi

Comment

• fUgly offense by Dallas in the second quarter

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                  Porzingis sucks. The Mavs suck outside of Luka.
                  fortunatley the clips suck even more outside of kawhi
                  I think I'd honestly take chris Boucher over zinger right now

Comment

• Luca is so talented and it is not even funny

but in my opinion, what would pull him back is being a hot head, he has to limit this constant complaining to the refs and just play the game. Not only to those zebras but being bothered emotionally against his opponents. It does affect his rhythm. It is just bad juju.

Comment

• Luka cries a lot..dude..just play, this guy will never win, stop crying. Officials will s@#@ on u,better stop and play hard. Great Talent. Rick Carlisle such a bad coach, I still don't know how he won championship.Porzingis is trash, maybe he needs lap dance 2 wake him up,that guy is a bum. Take him out,same with boban and put big shooters around luka. They are gonna keep double him, there playing box 4 double hard,not letting him penetrate or have the ball, u gotta post him up and round him with shooters. Rick Carlisle idiot!!!
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Kawhi is so level headed, the way he approach a pressure packed game is one of a kind.

Dude is built for the playoffs.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                          Luka cries a lot..dude..just play, this guy will never win, stop crying. Officials will s@#@ on u,better stop and play hard. Great Talent. Rick Carlisle such a bad coach, I still don't know how he won championship.Porzingis is trash, maybe he needs lap dance 2 wake him up,that guy is a bum. Take him out,same with boban and put big shooters around luka. They are gonna keep double him, there playing box 4 double hard,not letting him penetrate or have the ball, u gotta post him up and round him with shooters. Rick Carlisle idiot!!!
                          Doc…..Boban, Zinger and Carlisle heard your quick diagnosis of their ailments….good start for them in the third

Im rooting for these guys to help Luca erase Steve Ballmer and Lawrence Frank from the first round.

Comment

• X factor THJR is cooking while Reggie Jackson trying to wash it out

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              Luka cries a lot..dude..just play, this guy will never win, stop crying. Officials will s@#@ on u,better stop and play hard. Great Talent. Rick Carlisle such a bad coach, I still don't know how he won championship.Porzingis is trash, maybe he needs lap dance 2 wake him up,that guy is a bum. Take him out,same with boban and put big shooters around luka. They are gonna keep double him, there playing box 4 double hard,not letting him penetrate or have the ball, u gotta post him up and round him with shooters. Rick Carlisle idiot!!!
                              Boban actually the x factor IMO. They started him game 5 and clips were scared to go in the paint. Something they were doing at ease.
                              watching him out there is funny tho at his size he burns out quick. Like having a camel in a horse race

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

What is there to hate about the Mavs?

Luka is everything to cheer for in the NBA (like Booker, the new wave of stars before they become azz holes) and everyone wants a maniac billionaire owner who will open the wallet.
                                Obnoxious billionaire owner (my mind may be changing on this) and the most overrated player of all time, dirk.......

Comment

Working...
                                X