Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Boban actually the x factor IMO. They started him game 5 and clips were scared to go in the paint. Something they were doing at ease.
    watching him out there is funny tho at his size he burns out quick. Like having a camel in a horse race
    I thought you picked THJR …as your xfactor but I agree, noticed what Carlisle has been doing, they force Boban to go deep down low and wait for the feed from Luca or Zinger on top.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I thought you picked THJR …as your xfactor but I agree, noticed what Carlisle has been doing, they force Boban to go deep down low and wait for the feed from Luca or Zinger on top.
      THJ was for those first games. But Boban become the new chess piece and it worked game 5
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Terry Stotts got the boot and one of the candidate is one of the analyst on tv tonight Mr. Jeff Van Gundy to replace him

Comment

• Dang….the best first round series

Amazing

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 12 more minutes and then Serge would probably thank himself that he does not have to listen to the screams anymore from the schoolgirl billionaire tamperer every time Kawhi makes a bucket lol

Comment

• I have to agree with JVG…Carlisle has to bring Luca back…

And

good Call Jeff

Comment

• THJR

dad is proud

Comment

• Dallas has a lot of shitty players

Comment

• Not good…..Cyborg beginning to percolate through that porous Dallas defense when it matters most

Comment

• Omg Kawhi…this guy I would sell my soul to play for the Raptors again

Comment

• well, not much you can do about that kind of performance from leonard

Comment

• That's why Kawhi Leonard is the best player in the world.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Opportunity missed by Dallas

So Game 7 In Los Angeles

As much I really hate Steve Ballmer and Lawrence Frank, I cannot blame them that they used all the dirty tools at their disposal to acquire Kawhi

Comment

• Dallas will just have to catch Kawhi once again in a very rare shooting slump to take game 7

but a Cyborg will always be a Cyborg when it matters most

Comment

Working...
                                X