Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I think giannis was already on that track. Plus I'm not really questioning his individual development skills, more so his ability to read a game and or series and adjust if needed. (Wether it be by different plays, defenses, or substitutions/matchups)
    Nah. Giannis needed a very specific 4-out system and roster built around him to maximize his limited talent. Bud was/is the perfect coach for him. Giannis’ limitations and weaknesses get exposed in the playoffs, which applies to all top players. Bud has done well to get guys like Middleton and Lopez far overachieve to the point where the expectations are for the team to continue that success into the playoffs. But playoffs are more about the players and their true talent ceilings, rather than coaching and systems.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Young carving the Sixers apart early
      Hawks are super deep and they are missing Reddish and Dunn. If they don’t mess up roster moves, they’ll be a team to be reckoned with going forward. A ton of flexibility to make trades.

Comment

• Dont know why Sixers dont have Simmons on Trae more
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Trae, Collins, Gallo, Lou Will, etc.... you can’t win with 1-way offensive players.

Comment

• 76ers only down 20 at the half!

Comment

• The fact that Green is out there defending Young while Simmons and Thybulle are on the team is wild
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Atlanta came *that* close to choking away the game

Comment

• Sixers in 5.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Battle of 2 old school coaches who got fired last season because they don’t make adjustments in the playoffs. Gonna be interesting. Somebody’s gotta win.

Comment

• The Mavs D reminds me of the Raps D. They're just packing the paint, leaving all 3 point shooters wide open. I don't care how bad a shooter Mann and Rondo are, If you leave them wide open they're going to make shots.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Nah. Giannis needed a very specific 4-out system and roster built around him to maximize his limited talent. Bud was/is the perfect coach for him. Giannis’ limitations and weaknesses get exposed in the playoffs, which applies to all top players. Bud has done well to get guys like Middleton and Lopez far overachieve to the point where the expectations are for the team to continue that success into the playoffs. But playoffs are more about the players and their true talent ceilings, rather than coaching and systems.
                        Well I can't argue with the fact that the bucks true talent ceiling is lower than the commentators always seem to think. Middleton especially......
                        part of the reason I was surprised Giannis resigned there.

Comment

• Think Doncic has a 'scoring' mentality so far today

Comment

• Luka's supporting cast is just straight garbage. If you're Carlisle you gotta play Luka the entire 2nd half.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Monster game from Finney-Smith, but Dallas can’t win if they get absolutely nothing offensively outside of like four guys
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Groan. Please stop giving Steve Ballmer a reason to dance.

Comment

Working...
                                X