No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope golden's watching because his boy Trey Burke was absolutely atrocious in the 3-4 mins that he played. No idea what Carlisle was thinking playing him in a game like this.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• when things get dicey trust Kawhi to pull it off. damn
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Dallas gonna have a fake comeback like the Sixers?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Just started watching the game….wow, Kawhi again….just amazing

Dallas really missed the opportunity to close out the series in game 6

Porzingis is like watching Bargnani, what a total waste of a roster spot

….before the season started I remembered a poster I think his name is Chris who said that Batum was already washed up, this series definitely proved you wrong. He is a very instrumental complementary player to this Clippers team especially on defense

Comment

• Mavs gotta make a run ar a big FA while Lukas still on his rookie deal
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Mavs and Luca is almost the kryptonite of Clippers for 2 season now…Luca however is in an island

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Here's your Captain Obvious game plan for today. If Luka scores 45, the Mavs win, if Kawhi scores 45, it's the Clippers. Let's see who goes off.
                I was thinking I might have jinxed things when I wrote that

Comment

• Clips vs Jazz - Clips in 5 or 6.

Gonna be tough to beat this team in a 7 game series. They have the best player in the world. If Kawhi consistently gets help from PG and Morris and Batum and Mann etc. ..it's over. I don't care if the Nets have Durant, Kyrie and Harden.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Luka with 46/7/14 in a Game 7 and they lose by 15. Damn bruh
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Hope golden's watching because his boy Trey Burke was absolutely atrocious in the 3-4 mins that he played. No idea what Carlisle was thinking playing him in a game like this.
                      Well that's Carlisle for you..well let me say this, Luka ain't winning nothing with Mavs, all those guys are bums. They had them, they are chokers...look at that team, Polzingis is the second coming of Banana, he is awful and his contract is the worse in the league. Everyone else is scrubs.Look at Hawks team with Trea..that team is deep,scary team..
                      Last thing.F#@#@ I hate Jeff Vangundy and Marc Jackson..they are d@#@# sucking announcers, these guys are clown,all the amercian media are clowns,jump on that bandwagon..lol..they are disrespecting the Jazz. The Jazz ain't Mavs. Jazz should obliterate the clippers. I didn't think Mavs were gonna beat Clippers, however they had chances and they choked. The Jazz are different animal they are one scary team.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Luka with 46/7/14 in a Game 7 and they lose by 15. Damn bruh
                        Luka this series:

34 PPG
                        9.7 APG
                        8 RPG
                        49% from the floor
                        44% from 3
                        3 40 point games
                        4 10+ assist games
                        46 points and 14 assists in game 7
                        Kawhi was spectacular no question but he has a better Robin in Paul George this series and those complementary players were a notch better in game 6 and game 7

Mavs were up 3 to 2, this was a very close 7 games. However, Luka was quiet passive in a close out game at their homecourt. They had the chance to finish it in the 4th quarter of game 6.

Kawhi and the Clippers wanted it more, that is the bottomline

No need to over exaggerate further

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Clippers got a really good chance to come out of the West now
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Donovan Mitchell and the Jazz has the time to understand why the Mavericks missed a winning opportunity.

The margin of error in round 2 is narrow.

Clippers are beatable so Jazz just have to watch a lot of the 2019 Round 2 Nuggets vs Clippers games 2/5/6/7 tapes lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Clippers got a really good chance to come out of the West now
                                Nah…Jazz are a more complete team than the Mavs

Comment

Working...
                                X