No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Harden isn’t playing, Kyrie Irving has 9 points, and the Nets are beating the Bucks by 24 points.

Coach Bud is getting fired.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      James Harden isn’t playing, Kyrie Irving has 9 points, and the Nets are beating the Bucks by 24 points.

Giannis is a fool for staying.

Comment

• Giannis is lacking the mamba mentality. Let’s say he asks out and the price tag is steep. He guarantees you regular season success but I don’t see him being a difference maker in the playoffs.

Comment

• And the inevitable introspections after exiting the playoffs in painful fashion begins.

Do you continue to pay the Zinger a 100M$ over the next 3 years to space the floor and play defense and pick up Luca's laundry?

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Porzingis is just white Patterson
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Giannis is not in Kawhi, Durant, LeBron's level. There's levels to this and KD is showing it right now.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Too early to make absolute statements…after all this is a 7 game series. lol

Comment

• What I don’t understand is why Giannis has not improved his 3 point shooting after 8 years in the league, very close to Derozan level of being pathetic. Why both seem to struggle in that area when opposing defenses would lock in especially in the playoffs.

Comment

James Harden isn’t playing, Kyrie Irving has 9 points, and the Nets are beating the Bucks by 24 points.

Completely overmatched in every facet of the game.

Comment

• Steve Nash is trying to mimic the Championship Cleveland Cavaliers roster

Durant=Lebron

Kyrie=Kyrie

Griffin=Love

Harris=Korver

Claxton=Tristan

….now where would I put Harden in this equation? Lol

damn

Comment

Him surviving last year was a miracle. Maybe giannis likes him and wanted to make sure he signed to extentsion before firing. But man if Bud is Giannis guy, and he doesnt want a new coach, He isnt winning anything
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Giannis is lacking the mamba mentality. Let’s say he asks out and the price tag is steep. He guarantees you regular season success but I don’t see him being a difference maker in the playoffs.
                          I don’t know what this Mamba mentality stuff is but I’m sure he wants to win as much as anyone. The Bucks play the exact same way they played 3 years ago. Once the Raps figured them out, they needed to adjust. They haven’t. Some of that is on Giannis not having a reliable three ball but even so.

Comment

• tbh I don't feel bad about missing out on Giannis.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                              Wonder if a head coach has been fired mid series before?
                              😂😂😂

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                Wonder if a head coach has been fired mid series before?
                                Or minutes after getting swept.
                                at home.

Nick would never allow his team to be humiliated like that.

Giannis chose these scrubs over a team with a championship winning coach, a tough veteran PG leader, and many good young 2 way players.
                                Last edited by Kagemusha; Mon Jun 7, 2021, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X