Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Then takes a run at the other teams star player
    Hope Mitchell is good to go for next game.
    Played amazing but looked like he aggravated his ankle several times tonight.

Comment

• Didn’t watch the Nets game but looks like it was ugly.

Utah was impressive. Really good defense and they have options offensively that Dallas lacked. Clippers made a lot of bad decisions down the stretch but credit the individual defense on Leonard, which was especially effective. Lue really seems to be searching for a better mix off the bench.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        You have KD and Kyrie on your team. Those two should be taking all the clutch shots. But instead they kept running plays for Brown(who's not really an offensive player) late in the game. Horrific coaching.
        I don’t think that was intentional. Brown was the reset / safety valve guy when they tried to trap, but he panicked or something.

He’s supposed to get the ball back to KD and Kyrie, but like The Rock says: “Know your role.”

Comment

• My dream of both the LA's eliminated is one step closer
          Unfortunately, that leaves the fake manufactured buddy-up Nets but who knows, the Jazz look really really good.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Mitchell is turning into a heckuva playoff performer. This is superstar type stuff.
            This is the 3rd time he's upped his game in the playoffs. First time was as a rookie, when he got the Jazz out of the first round. Last year was the classic battle with Murray in the bubble.

Comment

• Murray and Mitchell are two young guys who step up when the stage gets big. Nuggets/Jazz would have been a hell of a series if both squads were full strength.

Comment

• I've completely lost interest in the playoffs. I don't even care who's playing day to day now.

So Bucks beat the Nets and both teams scored less than 90. Bucks figuring out how to cool down the Nets offense is a pretty big story. But I guess Harden was still out.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I've completely lost interest in the playoffs. I don't even care who's playing day to day now.

So Bucks beat the Nets and both teams scored less than 90. Bucks figuring out how to cool down the Nets offense is a pretty big story. But I guess Harden was still out.
                  Nets just missed imo. Don't think anything changed. Giannis shooting threes reeks of desperation
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    My dream of both the LA's eliminated is one step closer
                    Unfortunately, that leaves the fake manufactured buddy-up Nets but who knows, the Jazz look really really good.
                    To paraphrase Ty Lue, the Clips didn't take care of their 'road court advantage". But Jazz....we've been here before..

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Nets just missed imo. Don't think anything changed. Giannis shooting threes reeks of desperation
                      Role players usually struggle on the road. I can see Harris went 1/11.. Not sure why Brown took 17 shots though. I'm sure they missed Harden last night.

Comment

Role players usually struggle on the road. I can see Harris went 1/11.. Not sure why Brown took 17 shots though. I'm sure they missed Harden last night.
                        yeah not going to be a sweep anymore
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• It looks bad but I still can't count out Kawhi when the stakes are this high.

Comment

I've completely lost interest in the playoffs. I don't even care who's playing day to day now.

Bucks scoring only 80 something points, at home, against one of the worst defenses in the NBA is also a story.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Bucks scoring only 80 something points, at home, against one of the worst defenses in the NBA is also a story.
                              Bucks remind me of the coach Casey era raptors. Great regular season team, but always run into a wall against a real contender. Middleton and giannis are kinda the same as DeRozan and lowry were in that sense too.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Bucks remind me of the coach Casey era raptors. Great regular season team, but always run into a wall against a real contender. Middleton and giannis are kinda the same as DeRozan and lowry were in that sense too.
                                The similarities are there but let's be real here, Casey never had a to 5-7 player. They should have done what they needed to and traded for Harden.

Comment

Working...
                                X