Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    It looks bad but I still can't count out Kawhi when the stakes are this high.
    I don't think he has enough help. PG's faults are overstated but he is streaky and not totally reliable game to game. Pat Bev is hilariously overrated. Luka played him off the floor and Mitchell puts him on skates on simple screen actions. He sucks. And as PG and Kawhi have aged, I think it's clear they're no long guys who can bring peak defence for full games. They pick their spots. And as a team, LA's defence is a mess. Second round in a row they're getting torched by perimeter shooters, when Kawhi & PG teamed up everyone thought LAC's perimeter defence would be a terror. It isn't, at all.

Kawhi can definitely win some games but the Jazz are now up 2-0 without Conley. I think this only goes 5 or 6.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      I've completely lost interest in the playoffs. I don't even care who's playing day to day now.

So Bucks beat the Nets and both teams scored less than 90. Bucks figuring out how to cool down the Nets offense is a pretty big story. But I guess Harden was still out.
      I've been the opposite, with the Raptors out and the LA/Nets arc looming, I wasn't that interested to start. But the next generation of players have been great, several small market teams are playing good and entertaining basketball and are winning, it's been fun to watch. Fresh faces and good basketball.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I've been the opposite, with the Raptors out and the LA/Nets arc looming, I wasn't that interested to start. But the next generation of players have been great, several small market teams are playing good and entertaining basketball and are winning, it's been fun to watch. Fresh faces and good basketball.
        I always struggle to stay interested in the NBA when the Raptors get eliminated. But that's just me.. yeah nice to see some new team win the chip for once, even if it was Brooklyn or LAC. I'm not cheering for them or anything.. just cool for their fan bases (at least the non-casual ones).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I always struggle to stay interested in the NBA when the Raptors get eliminated. But that's just me.. yeah nice to see some new team win the chip for once, even if it was Brooklyn or LAC. I'm not cheering for them or anything.. just cool for their fan bases (at least the non-casual ones).

The Clippers and Jazz series is nice. I predict that game 7 will decide it. Cyborg Kawhi can go crazy again. But looking more like Mitchell wanted it more than Doncic.

The Bucks and Nets series could as well end in game 7 though could be an early Nets win if Harden returns in game 4. We will see.

That said, it is exciting if your are a purists.

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              *record scratch, freeze frame flying into the chair* "yup, thats me. you're probably wondering how I got here"
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Phoenix is playing some pretty basketball

Comment

• Danny Green strained calf

Comment

• Clippers are on fire from behind the arc in the first half (65%)

Comment

• Damn those Clips are going to win this series too?
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Damn those Clips are going to win this series too?
                        Yes.

Nets vs Clips. Book it folks.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If the Clippers win this series, this will be the third time a Kawhi team comes back from a 0-2 hole (The other two being Raptors vs Bucks and the Clips/Mavs series this year)

A team down 0-2 historically has an 80% chance of losing the series. If Kawhi can pull this off 3 times in two years, that's a significant statistical feat. It will be tough but I don't doubt it.

Comment

• I dont know why people make fun of kd, I mean he or needs a grown man to step in for him on the court if there is an argument, lol.

Comment

• Can the Bucks do it again ? Yes.
                              Harden on the shelf for sure..maybe Green too.
                              The Bucks squeak out another win to throw a little doubt on the Nets Sherman like march to the sea.

Denver just doesn’t have the horsepower to slow the Suns....
                              Suns sweep with a workmanlike professional win.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• And another fragile nets star bites the dust, as predicted......this changes everything if Irving is out for long.

Comment

Working...
                                X