Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Can the Bucks do it again ? Yes.
    Harden on the shelf for sure..maybe Green too.
    The Bucks squeak out another win to throw a little doubt on the Nets Sherman like march to the sea.

Denver just doesn’t have the horsepower to slow the Suns....
    Suns sweep with a workmanlike professional win.
    yeah so I agree. I know what you are trying to say. I think the Denver is challenged in two ways. First, they lack a secondary scorer who can iso and create a shot. Jokic can do it in spurts but he isn't really supposed to be and his game isn't designed towards that. He is more of a play maker ... sets up the play and you run offense through him.

Secondly, Jerami Grant would have helped a bit in this series.

Gordon is ok and I think they made the right decision but they don't have someone who can stop the Suns' offense. If you look back you will see the suns are targeting Gordon when he is out there. He is always missing out on defensive rotations or getting blown by.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

yeah so I agree. I know what you are trying to say. I think the Denver is challenged in two ways. First, they lack a secondary scorer who can iso and create a shot. Jokic can do it in spurts but he isn't really supposed to be and his game isn't designed towards that. He is more of a play maker ... sets up the play and you run offense through him.

Secondly, Jerami Grant would have helped a bit in this series.

Gordon is ok and I think they made the right decision but they don't have someone who can stop the Suns' offense. If you look back you will see the suns are targeting Gordon when he is out there. He is always missing out on defensive rotations or getting blown by.
      They miss their spirit animal... one Jamal Murray.
      WIth him its a series.
      Without him.. its pretty tough going.

If the Bucks can hang on.... there are going to be some gold hot takes from the Mainstream NBA cognoscenti Monday morning.
      Its going to be hard to top the King of Idiot mountains .. Donovan Mitchell is right now way better than the Stockton and Malone duo. All it took to beat those guys was Micheal Jordan and Scottie Pippen. So far Mitchel who is a damn good player might get beat by Paul George.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Jun 13, 2021, 05:25 PM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Seeing the crowd outside the Bucks arena gives me covid anxiety

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Seeing the crowd outside the Bucks arena gives me covid anxiety
          Covid is over in the USA. Everyone who wants the vaccine has had it for months now. All the restrictions have been lifted. You guys will get there soon now that USA is finally sending you vaccines.

Comment

• Yep.

Luka was surrounded by scrubs and he still took the best team in the NBA to 7 games. Durant, even without Harden and Kyrie still have a pretty good supporting cast. So far his team is completely getting shutout.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Covid is over in the USA. Everyone who wants the vaccine has had it for months now. All the restrictions have been lifted. You guys will get there soon now that USA is finally sending you vaccines.
              Percentage of people with at least one shot:

- Wisconsin: 51.9%
              - Ontario: 60.8%

it's not over in the USA - it's just being ignored

Comment

• I take everything I said about Durant. This dude is not even in Kawhi's level.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  I take everything I said about Durant. This dude is not even in Kawhi's level.
                  As I said before, not specifically directed at you though. Blowing up this team and selling Siakam and potentially OG is a bad move. The nets are fragile and will remain fragile as they are getting older. KD has continued to struggle to get healthy and has battled constant injuries.

Comment

• Bucks in 7
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Percentage of people with at least one shot:

- Wisconsin: 51.9%
                      - Ontario: 60.8%

it's not over in the USA - it's just being ignored
                      Its over in the US.
                      They aren't waiting on anything or anyone.
                      Flights are full. Beaches are full. Arenas are full. Schools are going to be fully open.
                      Just trust your eyes and not the partisan junk science you hear on Canadas mainstream media outlets.
                      Big states like NY have close to 60 % of their population fully vaccinated.
                      We are a ways behind in getting 70% of us fully vaccinated.
                      We will get there... probably by end of August or when the kids go back to school. .
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Jun 13, 2021, 06:07 PM.
                      - TGO

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Bucks in 7
                        You're being too nice. If Kyrie is out then this series is over. I don't see the Nets winning another game.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

You're being too nice. If Kyrie is out then this series is over. I don't see the Nets winning another game.
                          Think harden will rush back now. He not going to be 100 percent but can provide enough spacing for KD to have 1 more huge scoring game at home.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Its over in the US.
                            They aren't waiting on anything or anyone.
                            Flights are full. Beaches are full. Arenas are full. Schools are going to be fully open.
                            Just trust your eyes and not the partisan junk science you hear on Canadas mainstream media outlets.
                            Big states like NY have close to 60 % of their population fully vaccinated.
                            We are a ways behind in getting 70% of us fully vaccinated.
                            We will get there... probably by end of August or when the kids go back to school. .
                            The stats are there.. it's easy to find. Here is a quick google search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=wisc...Q0APPM3VN8AAAA

That's not from a Canadian mainstream media outlet either.

Wisconsin has 52.3% of their population partially vaccinated... and 46.4% that are fully vaccinated.

Were the guys standing outside watching the game fully vaccinated or not? Do they care? I'm not sure they do. Whether a country/city/county cares or not is up to them and its civilians and their elected officials. In Canada and Ontario specifically they seem to care.

I personally wouldn't go to an outdoor event just partially vaccinated. I'd want my second dose first.

And yeah the second dose is coming. And I hope Ontario at least gets to 70% as soon as they can. I'm skeptical though as there are too many people that don't trust the science or the government. Once I get it though I'll be living my life as normally as I can. And I can't wait.

Last edited by planetmars; Sun Jun 13, 2021, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

The stats are there.. it's easy to find. Here is a quick google search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=wisc...Q0APPM3VN8AAAA

That's not from a Canadian mainstream media outlet either.

Wisconsin has 52.3% of their population partially vaccinated... and 46.4% that are fully vaccinated.

Were the guys standing outside watching the game fully vaccinated or not? Do they care? I'm not sure they do. Whether a country/city/county cares or not is up to them and its civilians and their elected officials. In Canada and Ontario specifically they seem to care.

I personally wouldn't go to an outdoor event just partially vaccinated. I'd want my second dose first.

And yeah the second dose is coming. And I hope Ontario at least gets to 70% as soon as they can. I'm skeptical though as there are too many people that don't trust the science or the government. Once I get it though I'll be living my life as normally as I can. And I can't wait.
                              Its over in the minds of the good burghers of the great republic to the south of us.
                              Just trust your eyes my friend. With the aid of vaccines the 'muricans have largely put this in the rearview.
                              The UK is a month behind them and Boris is saying all restrictions will be lifted within 30 days.

While I love the Badgers Wisconsin a state of 11million people is not a bellweather.
                              New York, Florida, Texas and Cali are all gas no brake open.
                              I am very envious.

And in other more important news.... If Kyrie can't go and Harden isn't ready .... Can Durant will this team past the Bucks ?
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Jun 13, 2021, 06:42 PM.
                              - TGO

Comment

Its over in the minds of the good burghers of the great republic to the south of us.
                                Just trust your eyes my friend. With the aid of vaccines the 'muricans have largely put this in the rearview.
                                The UK is a month behind them and Boris is saying all restrictions will be lifted within 30 days.

While I love the Badgers Wisconsin a state of 11million people is not a bellweather.
                                New York, Florida, Texas and Cali are all gas no brake open.
                                I am very envious.

And in other more important news.... If Kyrie can't go and Harden isn't ready .... Can Durant will this team past the Bucks ?
                                Brooklyn is screwed. Didn’t watch the game but saw the score and said to my buddy either Durant or Irving got hurt.

As for the lockdowns, as I’ve said before, it’s all about whether you’re looking for reasons to open or reasons to stay closed. That’s it. The pandemic has been over for a long time. Had a lovely dinner on Friday in a full restaurant (as full as allowed), beers last night at a packed bar for UFC (way fuller than allowed) and just had people over for ribs and brisket. Way past time to get back to living.

Comment

Working...
                                X