No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regardless of the path. CP3 leads a team from out of the playoffs to the conference finals. And the KL7 stock rises. More then just contender should be looking at trying to add Lowry. He can do the same thing chris did for say a team like the pels
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Damn didn't know the Suns have a big following. There's a lot of Suns fans in that arena.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Suns(like all the teams in the East) gotta be rooting for Utah to win.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Who had Cameron Payne as the former raptors to have the most successful post-season?
          I had Danny Green (either him or one of the other 3 champions we lost to L.A. for nothing). Guy won one championship in San Antonio, one here, one in LA, and is on the the way to another conference finals with Philly. Dude is a heck of good luck charm. Has had his ups and downs and may be getting long on the tooth, but has been a rotation player on all these places.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Who had Cameron Payne as the former raptors to have the most successful post-season?
            Technically, Payne was never truly a Raptor because we cut him in pre-season. His previous claims to fame were being Russell Westbrook's pre-game Hype Man, and getting mistaken for Lou Williams.

Dude has been balling.

Comment

• That was a flagrant 1 and play on. The NBA is ridiculous and so soft

Comment

• Wait so this was the play?

He wound up a bit, but flagrant 2? For the MVP? Lol

Glad it was a 3-0 lead for the Suns at that point in the series and not a game 6 or 7.

Comment

• Here's what I don't understand right. People always makes fun of the midrange game. The best player in the world(Kawhi) is a midrange player. CP3 is a midrange guy. Booker who's known as a 3pt shooter is really a midrange guy as well. Anthony Davis is also a midrange guy as well. These are the best players in the world. How come we never talk about them when we talk about the midrange game? midrange game still works folks.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Wait so this was the play?

He wound up a bit, but flagrant 2? For the MVP? Lol

Glad it was a 3-0 lead for the Suns at that point in the series and not a game 6 or 7.
                    at home, in an elimination game.

it's one of the worst calls i can remember. i'm not even sure it should have been a flagrant one... yes he wound up, but clearly swiped down on the ball and just incidentally grazed his nose.

i'm not sure who the legislating all physicality and intensity from the game is even for. who enjoys the complete wussification the league? i hate it.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Here's what I don't understand right. People always makes fun of the midrange game. The best player in the world(Kawhi) is a midrange player. CP3 is a midrange guy. Booker who's known as a 3pt shooter is really a midrange guy as well. Anthony Davis is also a midrange guy as well. These are the best players in the world. How come we never talk about them when we talk about the midrange game? midrange game still works folks.
                      Literally no one has said anything contrary to this. The entire analytics movement has been about funneling those necessary midrange looks to the very best players who are actually capable of making them, rather than the preponderance of role players shooting 35% on long twos that used to be the norm.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Donovan Mitchell is not on the injury report so looks like he is going to go against the Clips tonight....
                        The Jazz are pretty consistent .. The Clips are anything but

The Hawks are up against it tonight....
                        Lose and they are forked. They won't take 3 straight from the Hinkies.
                        But they are at home and Trae Young gets as many calls as Embiid does.

Jazz and Hawks win tonight.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Donovan Mitchell is not on the injury report so looks like he is going to go against the Clips tonight....
                          The Jazz are pretty consistent .. The Clips are anything but

The Hawks are up against it tonight....
                          Lose and they are forked. They won't take 3 straight from the Hinkies.
                          But they are at home and Trae Young gets as many calls as Embiid does.

Jazz and Hawks win tonight.
                          Think both series going to 3-1 tn
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Please..one time..I want 2 see Utah win tonight aginst the Clips..one time..plz..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• A number of people predicted that Curry could be a difference maker in the playoffs - just didn't necessarily predict *Seth* Curry

Comment

• Both Harden and Irving will be out for Game 5

Comment

Working...
                                X