No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bucks looked like the Blue Jays bullpen last night... couldn't hold the lead.
    Full value to Durant for willing the Nets over the line. Playing the full 48 was awesome.
    Of small comfort to the Bucks is that it took everything that Durant had to win it by a couple in the end and they tee it up again tomorrow. .
    Does Durant have enough left in the tank to do it again on the road with a dminished Harden tomorrow.
    Hoping we see a game 7 and Bud moving his second option onto Holiday and away from Middleton.

Tonight the heavily favoured Hinkies look to go up a game against the plucky Hawks.
    Embiid is labouring out there .. he probably won't sit this one out .. but if he does sit or he goes with less than a full tank of gas in him the level of difficulty for the Sixers is much higher. Where are the points going to come from ?
    If Young has a big game and if the supporting cast do better on the road then the Hawks might steal one and set up a huge game 6 in hot 'lanta.
    A lot of ifs.
    Looking forward to this one.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I've never seen a worse good coach than Budenholzer.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Yeah it's really hard to quantify given how subjective some of the issues at hand are, and the league is officially in denial, but there is emerging data that this is worse than usual this year and a compressed schedule is a contributing factor (e.g. factors like having to do away with regular physical maintenance routines due to the compressed schedule, it's not just about total game minutes) - Data shows NBA injuries up in condensed season (espn.com)
        Oh, overall I agree that it definitely has had an impact. How could it not? I am less convinced it has anything to do with guys like Embiid and Leonard (or some of the other playoff issues).

Side note, this was always a big risk with Leonard after the year in Toronto. I am more convinced as time goes by that the Raps got peak Kawhi and that he just can't play a full schedule and a full playoffs anymore.

Comment

• Down goes Kawhi. ACL. Maybe he had a point about his leg. Dont know if its the same legs what he was load managing for.
          Either way Clips are fucked
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            Down goes Kawhi. ACL. Maybe he had a point about his leg. Dont know if its the same legs what he was load managing for.
            Either way Clips are fucked
            i read it's a sprain and not a tear? if so i don't think it necessarily means he's done for the playoffs although they'd need to get past the jazzers without him, which, good luck.

but curry sprained his MCL in the 16 playoffs and still returned. of course that's a huge reason they blew the 3-1 lead in the finals, along with a sprained ankle he suffered and multitude of other factors. all i'm getting at is a sprained ligament is not necessarily a season ender

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

i read it's a sprain and not a tear? if so i don't think it necessarily means he's done for the playoffs although they'd need to get past the jazzers without him, which, good luck.

but curry sprained his MCL in the 16 playoffs and still returned. of course that's a huge reason they blew the 3-1 lead in the finals, along with a sprained ankle he suffered and multitude of other factors. all i'm getting at is a sprained ligament is not necessarily a season ender
              Shams says out indiffinatly.
              Plus with kawhi history. you think he is going to play on any sort of ACL injury? I dont
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Shams says out indiffinatly.
                Plus with kawhi history. you think he is going to play on any sort of ACL injury? I dont
                probably you're right. mainly i just try to bring up the asterisk associated with that 16 cavs title wherever i can. good riddance clippers!

Comment

• Of all the players it's Kawhi? are you kidding me? is this the same injury that Porzingis sustained a couple of years ago? It's gonna be tough for the Clips to win this series now.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kawhi hobbled? No excuse now for Utah to not win the series.

Suns and Utah….who would have thought that this could be a WCF match up before the season started.

——————

Harden would have a breakout game in game 6.

Comment

• If Bucks win the series after being down 2-3 then I would respect their resolve.

But if they lose again, I think it is fair to say that Giannis is just mentally weak. I dont care about the players around him and how bad Coach Bud is and his inability to adjust his schemes mid-series. All eyes should be on Giannis and he should take full responsibility if they fail to get over the hump once again.

Comment

• Missed in my previous posts praising Durant... how crazy is it that played the full 48...
                        AFTER MISSING A FULL YEAR FOR A TORN ACHILLES.

Pretty crazy to use him like that -- but they 100% had to in order to win that game.

I hope he can stay healthy. They're dropping like flies out here.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Missed in my previous posts praising Durant... how crazy is it that played the full 48...
                          AFTER MISSING A FULL YEAR FOR A TORN ACHILLES.

Pretty crazy to use him like that -- but they 100% had to in order to win that game.

I hope he can stay healthy. They're dropping like flies out here.
                          Really feel like Durant to the Warriors robbed us of some prime KD and prime Steph. Would have had the chance to see more from each of them as GOAT level players if they weren't on such a stacked team.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• See latest multiple tweet rant.
                            lebron, please be quiet for the duration of the playoffs. For once, can you not twist it to be all about you?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...d-start-season

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              See latest multiple tweet rant.
                              lebron, please be quiet for the duration of the playoffs. For once, can you not twist it to be all about you?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...d-start-season
                              I assumed Lebron was busy hawking his shoes made by Chinese slaves and pitching that shitty-looking movie for his corporate masters.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I assumed Lebron was busy hawking his shoes made by Chinese slaves and pitching that shitty-looking movie for his corporate masters.
                                Sounds more like he's drinking bad Chinese wine......

Comment

Working...
                                X