Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...40-19 in the fourth. We definitely broke the sixers

Comment

• Gobert's a non factor on both ends of the floor.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

His constant whining lobbying for calls to the Refs though has limitations and will always be the most annoying part of his coaching,

The one and only Championship he had as a Celtics coach does not give him lifetime free pass of game after game bitching towards these zebras…it has an expiry date

Nick Nurse should do so as well moving forward, it can be detrimental to the team in the long run
        slaw wrote: View Post

I don’t like Rivers and think he is overrated. But I also don’t think he’s the problem in Philly.
        They still have 2 games to recover so we can probably hold off for now…

However they totally missed the boat of not giving Masai one or two future first round picks in addition to the existing players to make the deal for Lowry.

Those knees of Embiid can only take him that far in his career if they are not careful…this year could be gettable for them with Kyle.

Comment

• TNT just replayed Gallo posting up the offensive kinder bueno surprise Seth Curry is quiet laughable…helpless pylon.

Yet he still can shoot threes next game so no worries Doc.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I will give Doc a pass this season. This Sixers team has too many important guys who are unreliable.
            No way.
            His team is the #1 seed in the East.
            He has 3 all defensive team players, and two superstars.
            You can't tell me that Atl is the better team.

As much as we criticize Embiid and Simmons , it's the job of the coach to make the adjustments, to manage the game.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

No way.
              His team is the #1 seed in the East.
              He has 3 all defensive team players, and two superstars.
              You can't tell me that Atl is the better team.

As much as we criticize Embiid and Simmons , it's the job of the coach to make the adjustments, to manage the game.
              Tobias Harris had 4 points. Ben Simmons was 4-14 on free throws. Two players made field goals in the second half. That’s on the players.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Raptors will never get that kind of whistle
                To make it even worse mikal bridges and tatum could be on this team to
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Think we are seeing Embiid peak right now and I think it only lasts 2 more seasons. With his size, the way he falls and he already long list of injuries. He has 2 more years before his body starts breaking down. And they paired him with a dude who is just large and never actually learned the main skill of basketball shooting...
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Gobert getting picked on. Jazz have no answer to the Clips small ball lineup.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Tobias Harris had 4 points. Ben Simmons was 4-14 on free throws. Two players made field goals in the second half. That’s on the players.
                      Regardless, they were leading until the late 4th Q.
                      What adjustments did he make to stop the other team?

Who gets the credit for the Hawks comeback?
                      Don't tell me the Nate has nothing to do with that.

Comment

• Its possible but very unlikely the Clips can play better than they played tonight.
                        Paul George played really really well.
                        They got the best anyone has ever got from career whiff Reggie Jackson.
                        A Morris made 3's.
                        The rookie Terrence Mann made some high pressure shots down the stretch.

A yuge road win for the Clips tonight.
                        Can they do it again in LA on Friday and avoid another trip to visit the Mormons Sunday ?
                        Will perpetually injured Mike Street Clothes Connley suit up before 2023 ?

No and Maybe.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

That’s incredible. Didn’t watch the game but what a collapse. Morey has to be regretting not trading for Lowry.

If Philly loses this series they have to shake things up and I could see Lowry’s trade value going up.

Comment

• Jazz are lowkey chokers
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Never trusted Utah in pulling through. They just aren't ready to contend. Lue might actually be an underrated coach in the NBA.

As for 76ers fans:

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Regardless, they were leading until the late 4th Q.
                                What adjustments did he make to stop the other team?

Who gets the credit for the Hawks comeback?
                                Don't tell me the Nate has nothing to do with that.
                                I'm not here to be a Doc Rivers apologist but it looked to me like the Sixers ran out of gas from the start of the third quarter and were hanging on until the disastrous start of the 4th when they finally went to the bench and it collapsed on them. Embiid played great on one leg and Curry was terrific but everyone else (including their two highly paid 'stars') not only disappeared but actually hurt them. Could Rivers have done something? Maybe. But, at the same time, Simmons and Harris are making a gazillion dollars a season to be top level players and they looked like they forgot how to play basketball. The bench couldn't even initiate a play or find their matchups on defense. All I'm saying is at some point, the responsibility is on the players to make plays and the Sixers guys dropped the ball.

It would be different if these guys consistently were effective in the playoffs before Rivers but it's basically the same story for the last 4-5 years, which kind of leads one to the conclusion the coaching is not the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X