No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though the crowd is giving him a quick count on his free throws, I’m timing it on my phone and Giannis goes over 10 seconds on every single free throw he takes.

Comment

• Harden serving up a real stinker.
      Missing anything and everything from deep…. 1/9.

(Not to be outdone by Jrue who’s shooting 13% from the field and 0% from downtown.)
      Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sat Jun 19, 2021, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        Harden serving up a real stinker.
        Missing anything and everything from deep.
        He's played every minute.. while he's not a high flier.. wonder if the legs are feeling some fatigue

Comment

• I love Holiday but this has been so rough man
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            I love Holiday but this has been so rough man
            He heard you

Comment

• 48 mins wasn't enough.. OT!

Comment

• Btw.. *poor* execution on the last two out-of-timeout plays by the Bucks

Comment

• Durant was an absolute monster again. And Harris choking again
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bucks pulled it off
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Bucks pulled it off
                      *barely*

I'm happy the Nets are out because a) F*** Brooklyn and superteams and b) F*** Griffin for mailing it in while with Detroit so he could get released and chase a ring

Comment

• The Bucks survived Durant, Giannis dropped 40 in a Game 7 and Harris being a 48% 3P shooter, shot 8/33 in the last 5 games.

Comment

• Durant didn't get any help. It's that simple. Joe Harris statistically was the best 3pt shooter in the league this year - I don't remember him making an open 3 in this series. Harden was just as bad. People will point 22/9/9 but he was terrible in the clutch. Not just this game but really the whole series(story of his playoff career). I think he made one shot in the 4th/OT and that was the fluke bank shot.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So.. if you're a Milwaukee fan, who'd you rather play in the conference finals - Philly or Atlanta?

Comment

• There are just certain players who are great in the reg season but for whatever reason would completely disappear in the playoffs. Joe Harris is the perfect example. 8/33 from 3 in this series? wtf. Most of them wide open too.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bucks are still Trash. Well looks like there is someone worse coach than Mike Budenholzer...Steve Nash..u were pretty good point guard, but damn guy u made Mike look like Genius. U can't play your superstar the whole game, play your bench, have faith in your players, plus u had a time out end of the game, wtf..set up the play the guys gets some rest, what an idiot. Also James Harden is so overrated, this guy is bum, I don't c what is so special, he made so many mistakes with turnovers, stupid ill advised passes, shots, holding the ball till it hits 5 sec,wtf..this guy is beyond trash. He gotta be the worse nba playoff player performer..so called superstar, plz he ain't that good.
                                Anyway...Talk about teams I can't stand in the playoffs..Bucks, Clippers, Sixers..this makes me sick..
                                I like Chris Paul, that guy is a warrior..Suns, will c when he will be back, hopefully they can pull it out, of all these teams I want 2 c Chris Paul win the championship, plus I don't mind the other cats, Booker, Ayton, Crowder..etc..reminds me of Raptors roster.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X