No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks vs Hawks is like a first round matchup. I'm guessing an easy 4 game sweep. This is Giannis time to shine. His ONLY hurdle really is Kawhi Leonard. But I think Kawhi is out for the rest of the year. I think the Clips are taking a page out of the Warriors playbook. The Warriors in 2019 didn't say anything about the KD injury even though a lot of people had a feeling that it was a pretty serious injury. This is what I feel about this whole Kawhi situation.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Bucks vs Hawks is like a first round matchup. I'm guessing an easy 4 game sweep. This is Giannis time to shine. His ONLY hurdle really is Kawhi Leonard. But I think Kawhi is out for the rest of the year. I think the Clips are taking a page out of the Warriors playbook. The Warriors in 2019 didn't say anything about the KD injury even though a lot of people had a feeling that it was a pretty serious injury. This is what I feel about this whole Kawhi situation.
      Kawhi might be out for a full year, he most likely blew his ACL. So it may well be exactly like the Durant situation.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Kawhi might be out for a full year...
        But at least he'll be in LA.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          The Hawks,fresh off their crushing and powdering of the hopes and dreams of the Hinkies and perhaps ending an era Philly suit up tonite against the Alphabet and company in Milwaukee.
          Tomorrow, not tonite.

Tonight is PHX/LAC.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

But at least he'll be in LA.
            His convertible doesn't have a clutch ...

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Tomorrow, not tonite.

Tonight is PHX/LAC.
              Why let details get in the way of great rant...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

Kawhi might be out for a full year, he most likely blew his ACL. So it may well be exactly like the Durant situation.
                Source?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Source?
                  The Athletic's Shams Charania suggested there is fear Leonard has suffered an ACL injury, leaving him out indefinitely, but ESPN's Shelburne added that the two-time Finals MVP will have to undergo more imaging on his knee once the swelling goes down.
                  https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/...71k1kv82n6vmoh
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Yep that's it. The fact we haven't heard any good news on it makes me think it's bad. Pretty rare for an ACL injury to be minor.

Comment

Yep that's it. The fact we haven't heard any good news on it makes me think it's bad. Pretty rare for an ACL injury to be minor.
                      Same knee that has always been the problem as a result of overcompensation for his quads.
                      SMH, my guy might never be the same again.

Comment

• Suns dealing with the Clips 'small' lineup better than the Jazz

Comment

• Is Ayton better than Gobert?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So Book is playing with a broken nose.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              So Book is playing with a broken nose.
                              Yeah he’s busted up for sure. He’s a tough dude but he should be wearing a mask right now.

Comment

• Boo - that's a bad call

Comment

Working...
                                X