Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Coach Bud is walking on a thread, Championship or Pink Slip for him.

I still don’t know why it is far and between they post up Giannis after all these years. The guy that big and athletic is camping outside of 15 feet
    I would run a pick and roll (with a ball handler who can actually make the pass to him in the roll) or post up for Giannis literally every time down the floor.

Comment

• Trae is a great heel. He thrives on the road and pissing of the crowd. He smart being the bad guy gets more attention then keeping your head down
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

I would run a pick and roll (with a ball handler who can actually make the pass to him in the roll) or post up for Giannis literally every time down the floor.
        Nick Nurse and Kyle Lowry will make this guy average 40 ppg

it is frustrating that Masai didn’t had a chance to get this guy

Comment

• Young falling in love with the deep three point attempts - stagnated the Hawks offense and let the Bucks reclaim the lead

Comment

• Kinda annoying that kyle has been doing that move for years but doesnt have enough respect to get the continuation but trae been getting that call all season

Comment

• Giannis set a pick for Middleton but he didn’t roll to the rim…what the fuck was that?

Comment

• Shades of Simmons.. Bucks are down a couple, yet looks like Giannis not touching the ball because of free throw concerns

Comment

• Lmao

Coach Bud and Giannis….duo made in hell

lol

Comment

• Giannis major flaw shows when pat connagnton is the guy taking a clutch shot

Comment

• Whose getting the last shot. Bobby portis?

Comment

• Middleton 0 for 9 from beyond the arc tight - 6 for 23 overall

Comment

• only game 1 and Bucks can still win this series but The whole Wisconsin is stunned….

Giannis camping outside of 15 feet and not rolling to the rim after setting up a pick are the two most dumbest offensive scheme of Bud.

They are not playing against the wall of Nurse and Spoelstra but they made the life easier for the mediocre defense of Atlanta

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                            Middleton 0 for 9 from beyond the arc tight - 6 for 23 overall
                            At this point i think its just safe to assume middleton will not show up in a big game. Its going to be to jrue and giannis and a surprise 3rd guy. Middleton aint the anwser

Comment

• I'm done questioning the Hawks. They just keep finding ways to win these games. I guess they're..........good?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

At this point i think its just safe to assume middleton will not show up in a big game. Its going to be to jrue and giannis and a surprise 3rd guy. Middleton aint the anwser
                                I’m fairness to Middleton, he is still averaging 23 ppg in 11 playoff games this season, was great during that Nets series.

This is still about Coach Bud inability to maximize Giannis strength as a 7 footer athletic big…instead the player is there thinking he can always euro step every play of the game when he has the ball outside of 15 feet

Comment

Working...
                                X