Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best playoffs ive seen in a long time even though raps aren’t in it

Comment

• Shaq losing his cool…dude is over sensitive when both Kenny and Chuck disagrees with his point

lol

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        Best playoffs ive seen in a long time even though raps aren’t in it
        Agreed. Injuries have sucked, but for the most part, all the teams remaining are fairly even.

Comment

• Haha Hawks won I love it. I still have an irrational dislike for the Bucks.

Middleton does his disappearing act again. I'm telling you that guy is a frontrunner and not a closer. He can't be your second guy on a serious team. Been overrated for years.

​​​​​
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Haha Hawks won I love it. I still have an irrational dislike for the Bucks.​​​​​
            I'm right there with ya. 100%.

Comment

• Trae Young gives a giant middle finger to all his detractors ..... again!

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                I'm done questioning the Hawks. They just keep finding ways to win these games. I guess they're..........good?
                now I don't feel so bad about losing to them

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Trae Young gives a giant middle finger to all his detractors ..... again!
                  It's something else. I never thought he was this good. Never thought the Hawks were this good. Knicks? You can blow that off as NYC overachieving. Sixers? Can't really diminish that success and now to take game 1 from the Bucks. Wow.

Comment

• yeah they don't pass the eye test but can't argue with results.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Things are still very very very salty in Philly.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

It's something else. I never thought he was this good. Never thought the Hawks were this good. Knicks? You can blow that off as NYC overachieving. Sixers? Can't really diminish that success and now to take game 1 from the Bucks. Wow.
                        Yup, never thought Atlanta would get past Philly but they continue to impress. Trae and Collins look like the next great PG and big man duo when they pull off ridiculous pn'r plays like they did in game 1.

Comment

• Also have to say as much as these playoffs have been about the next generation of young stars, it's the absence of the old ones that's hit me the most.

LeBron has FINALLY declined. With all due respect to the Sun's, they are not the championship Pistons, the big 3 Celtics, the big 3 OKC Thunder or the big 3 of GS. LeBron as we've come to know him could put his team on his back when the chips were down and take down those all time great teams. But does not seem like he has that in him anymore. A real changing of the guards.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Also have to say as much as these playoffs have been about the next generation of young stars, it's the absence of the old ones that's hit me the most.

LeBron has FINALLY declined. With all due respect to the Sun's, they are not the championship Pistons, the big 3 Celtics, the big 3 OKC Thunder or the big 3 of GS. LeBron as we've come to know him could put his team on his back when the chips were down and take down those all time great teams. But does not seem like he has that in him anymore. A real changing of the guards.
                            He can still do it when he's healthy but all that magic juice is finally breaking his body down.

Comment

• Lot of uncalled contact so far in Game 3

Comment

• Kawhi sitting in a box chilling not on the bench with his teammates. Love the guy but man he would be a tough teammate.

Comment

Working...
                                X