• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Beverley of course is acting like a jackass

Comment

• Ballmer should give Beverly the Max lmao

actually the super max

Comment

• Ballmer left his cushioned folding chair, probably going to Inglewood to oversee the construction of his soon to be empty arena

lol

Comment

• Uncle Dennis is the winner when it’s all said and done

Comment

• I was just about to say something positive about how the Clippers battled hard, overcame adversity, worked well as a team, had some unheralded players show out, George regaining lots of credibility…. And then Beverley does that. Reminding me why I dislike that team so much. Enjoy another offseason with no finals you insufferable losers.

Comment

• Westbrook said it best: "Pat Bev is a trick yall"
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                I was just about to say something positive about how the Clippers battled hard, overcame adversity, worked well as a team, had some unheralded players show out, George regaining lots of credibility…. And then Beverley does that. Reminding me why I dislike that team so much. Enjoy another offseason with no finals you insufferable losers.
                Even Magic Johnson said, if you are a Laker fan you will never be a Clippers fan….

outside of the shared Staples Center and Billy Crystal, no one cheers for them, the Clippers will always be the doormat of Hollywood…I am saying that again

Just no class at all of a franchise

Comment

• Kawhi only shook the hand of Monty Williams and Chris Paul, no one else.

While PG and Rondo went directly back to the tunnel

Comment

• It'll be cool to see Chris Paul get a ring, he balled out this game to get to the Finals.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      It'll be cool to see Chris Paul get a ring, he balled out this game to get to the Finals.
                      I'm not a big fan of Paul's - too much theatrics / embellishment for my taste. What I am glad to see is that this year's Finals will feature two teams (Phoenix and Milwaukee/Atlanta) who go against the 'super friends' model, which, if it continues for a couple of years, may dissuade that behaviour from the future

Comment

• Pat Bev. Wow.

Absolutely shameful. That was about as disgusting a thing as I've ever seen in the NBA.

Thank god Paul's ok. ... If he was hurt and forced to miss these Finals after 16 years??

With Paul (thankfully) not being hurt... What does a suspension look like for that? I can't even begin to guess as I've never seen anything like it.

A couple games? Double digit games? No games??

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Pat Bev. Wow.

Absolutely shameful. That was about as disgusting a thing as I've ever seen in the NBA.

Thank god Paul's ok. ... If he was hurt and forced to miss these Finals after 16 years??

With Paul (thankfully) not being hurt... What does a suspension look like for that? I can't even begin to guess as I've never seen anything like it.

His punishment is that he gets to play on the Clippers again next year.

Clippers have $146M tied up in cap space for next season ($39M for PG, $36M for Kawhi, $15.6M for Morris, $14M for Beverley, etc) - this year's cap was $109M, so they're WAY over the cap already.

But.. Reggie Jackson is a free agent and will be looking (and getting) a big payday (He made $2.3M this year), as well as Batum, and perhaps Cousins

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Pat Bev. Wow.

Absolutely uncalled for and was not provoked at all ! Probably will be single digits I guess, but if I were calling the shot, probably double digits.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

His punishment is that he gets to play on the Clippers again next year.

Clippers have $146M tied up in cap space for next season ($39M for PG, $36M for Kawhi, $15.6M for Morris, $14M for Beverley, etc) - this year's cap was $109M, so they're WAY over the cap already.

But.. Reggie Jackson is a free agent and will be looking (and getting) a big payday (He made $2.3M this year), as well as Batum, and perhaps Cousins
                              I have a feeling that kawhi will leave, this summer.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Westbrook said it best: "Pat Bev is a trick yall"
                                He plays ok/good 1 vs 1 defense, but gives it back on offense and on top of that has those antics like tonight on chris paul.

Comment

Working...
                                X