No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is so nice to have a taller Point Guard with a higher vantage point. Jrue Holiday is amazing. He will bother CP3 much.

Bucks vs Suns

Comment

• No Giannis. No problem.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        It is so nice to have a taller Point Guard with a higher vantage point. Jrue Holiday is amazing. He will bother CP3 much.

Bucks vs Suns
        Nope..Chris Paul is on a mission.
        Trey Young is Trash, that guy plays like Jose Calderon Defense..so soft, I'm not a fan, he can shoot, but he doesn't have the other intangibles.
        Atlanta enjoy it..next year youll be where you belong at the bottom.
        Suns vs Bucks..mehh..hopefully Chris Paul can win it and establish his legacy as one of the great point guards. His old school, I love the way how Chris plays, not a lot of them left, now a days all these young cats want hug at out and kiss each ass on twitter, giving out jerseys,wtf....F#$# that, I want some hate.
        I miss the old school basketball, imagine Micheal giving out Isiah his jersey..lol.
        I wish they would bring back hand checking, move the 3pt back, have the game more physical,don't have this garbage foul calls.
        Khris Middleton wow..you really impress me with your acting,what a clown, hate bucks,they are trash and they lucked out in the finals, east was joke.
        I can't wait for next year..Let's go Raptors!!!
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• That didn’t feel like an elimination game in the conference finals. Anyway, go Phoenix.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            That didn’t feel like an elimination game in the conference finals. Anyway, go Phoenix.
            Atlanta might be the worst pro sports town in North America for fan support
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• So the finals start on Tuesday...
              Pretty sure the theme that gets locked on is going to be the Chris Paul redemption series... and as good a theme as that is the story isn't going to end well.
              Despite coach Bud the Bucks are going to get it done in the Finals.

The Alphabet whose ligaments must be constructed out of rubber will get back for some of the series if not the entire thing and while Ayton will give him trouble its not as if Giannas wont get his. He has done it against the Nets with Griffin and Claxton tag teaming him and against the Capella Hawks.Jrue Holiday and Kris Middelton have ended the notion they wilt in the spotlight with their performances against the nets and hawks. Devin Booker is going to become very familiar with PJ Tucker. Brook Lopez is the first C DeAndre Ayton has seen thats physically bigger and stronger than he is.

The Suns aren't going to go quietly. Booker and Paul are prime time players. Cam Johnson is going to make his shots and Ayton is going to get his inside and clear the glass . Cameron Payne will be at his irritating Pat Beverly best with his theatrical flops and play acting on fouls that wold make an Italian soccer player envious while making big shots when the Suns need them

But the Bucks are ready. Lopez and the alphabet and middleton have bludgeoned their way out of a very tough east and finally with a big time PG in Holiday they will take the Sun in 6 or less.

- TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

But even the play. Clippers-Suns you could tell there was some animosity and the teams played with an edge. This Bucks series felt like regular season games. Maybe it’s cause I had no dog in the fight.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  It is so nice to have a taller Point Guard with a higher vantage point. Jrue Holiday is amazing. He will bother CP3 much.

Bucks vs Suns
                  I think Jrue will have to cover Booker, coz no other Bucks can.
                  Last edited by Kagemusha; Sun Jul 4, 2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I think Jrue will have to cover Booker, coz no other Bucks can.
                    I think Tucker will get the majority of time against Booker.
                    We shall see.
                    Its pick your poison with either of Holiday or Tucker glued to you.
                    - TGO

Comment

I lived in Atlanta for 7 years and had Hawks season tickets and I 100% confirm this statement. We lost the Thrashers due to pure fan apathy. It's a city of 75% transplants from somewhere else so nobody roots for the home teams. Georgia is also a backwards redneck hellscape politically so it's not going to change anytime soon. The racism is baked in.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I lived in Atlanta for 7 years and had Hawks season tickets and I 100% confirm this statement. We lost the Thrashers due to pure fan apathy. It's a city of 75% transplants from somewhere else so nobody roots for the home teams. Georgia is also a backwards redneck hellscape politically so it's not going to change anytime soon. The racism is baked in.
                        They get some umph for the Falcons.. but for the Braves and Hawks and the late unlamented Flames AND Thrashers the noise in the arena rivals that in the ACC/Scotiabank centre when every seat at the Leafs game is occupied by guys and gals in there on a corporate perq thank you for buying something or about to buy something.
                        - TGO

Comment

I think Tucker will get the majority of time against Booker.
                          We shall see.
                          Its pick your poison with either of Holiday or Tucker glued to you.
                          Tucker won't be able to keep up with Book.
                          Tucker is effective with iso players but not with players that love to move around.

Comment

• Bucks switch enough.. Jrue will get the ball handler as his main target.. which will likely be Paul for most possessions.. but they'll switch on dribble handoffs or ball screens. Middleton could guard Paul or Booker as well.

What Phoenix will abuse is Lopez as he does the same drop coverage thing that Jokic does.

The Suns should win in 5 or 6.. but I think we might see some panic from Paul since its his first finals. Maybe it goes 7. But the Suns have the home court advantage in this series so should be interesting.

Comment

• Is Giannis going to play in the finals?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Bucks switch enough.. Jrue will get the ball handler as his main target.. which will likely be Paul for most possessions.. but they'll switch on dribble handoffs or ball screens. Middleton could guard Paul or Booker as well.

What Phoenix will abuse is Lopez as he does the same drop coverage thing that Jokic does.

The Suns should win in 5 or 6.. but I think we might see some panic from Paul since its his first finals. Maybe it goes 7. But the Suns have the home court advantage in this series so should be interesting.
                                I don't think Ayton is going to patrol too far out on the perimeter...
                                Bud should be able to match up here until Monty goes small I think.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X