Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post

I would say it's stupid to compare it to 2020, which was played against the NFL and in the bubble on an irregular schedule (which were the reasons we were given for its poor ratings). Even then, they are barely above the worst rated Finals of all time. How is that a 'huge win'? It's a disaster.
    This year isn't comparable to 2019 though it is much closer to 2020. Almost the entire season with no fans and the finals still a month later than normal. I'd say having a finals with no big name stars and two small market franchises beating Lebrons Lakers vs the Miami Heat, 2 of the largest markets, by 15% is a big win. People have a lot more options for things to do now than they did last year and there are more people tuning in to the finals despite that.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Excuse me

https://youtu.be/zp_zNSEW1wc

I'd take my chances against this experimental vaccine.
      This poor mother can't even sue. Tells you how 'confident' big pharma is of their products.
      Last edited by Kagemusha; Thu Jul 8, 2021, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Think the bucks should consider playing giannis at the 5. Would be able to better defend the PNR action with his length and quickness. Depending on the health of his knee.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Think the bucks should consider playing giannis at the 5. Would be able to better defend the PNR action with his length and quickness. Depending on the health of his knee.
          They did that in the 4th quarter of Game 1

Comment

• I'm a big Cam Johnson fan.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

They did that in the 4th quarter of Game 1
              Maybe needs to be a full game adjustment.

Comment

Maybe needs to be a full game adjustment.
                They had brought in Bryn Forbes to replace Lopez - that's not something that Milwaukee will want to show extended looks with

Tonight, the Bucks seem to have made a good adjustment, with Jrue the primary defender on Chris Paul, and pressing the ball handler as soon as they cross center court - Chris Paul hasn't had as much real estate tonight.

Suns are just hitting their 3s so far tonight

Comment

• Middleton and Holiday were a combined 5 for 24 in the first half.

Suns outscoring the Bucks 33 - 12 from behind the arc

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

They had brought in Bryn Forbes to replace Lopez - that's not something that Milwaukee will want to show extended looks with

Tonight, the Bucks seem to have made a good adjustment, with Jrue the primary defender on Chris Paul, and pressing the ball handler as soon as they cross center court - Chris Paul hasn't had as much real estate tonight.

Suns are just hitting their 3s so far tonight
                    I'd say even go with connangton or Portis in place of brook.
                    They are just going to get killed every time with the brook drop coverage.
                    There was literally a play he dropped. Ayton was on the perimeter nowhere near rim running and brook just stared at Cp3 7 feet in front of him wide open and just stood still in the paint and cp3 hit the jumper.

Comment

I'd say even go with connangton or Portis in place of brook.
                      They are just going to get killed every time with the brook drop coverage.
                      There was literally a play he dropped. Ayton was on the perimeter nowhere near rim running and brook just stared at Cp3 7 feet in front of him wide open and just stood still in the paint and cp3 hit the jumper.
                      They're running Giannis at the 5 with Connaughton in for Lopez in the third quarter

Comment

• Torrey Craig now injured after a collision with Giannis

Comment

• Booker is an unbelievable shot maker. I think he's already surpassed Klay as the best SG in the NBA.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Booker is an unbelievable shot maker. I think he's already surpassed Klay as the best SG in the NBA.
                            Nope.
                            Klay is a beast on both ends.

Comment

• Just popped by to copy and paste my "Khris Middleton is not good enough to be the second best player on a championship team" line, which I am able to use 3 out of every 4 games
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Nope.
                                Klay is a beast on both ends.
                                When he was healthy, he hasn't played a game since 2019.

Comment

Working...
                                X