Everything Playoffs-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I'm on board on the concept that we rather strengthen out immune systems naturally,
    and not allow big pharma's experimental vaccines in our system.
    Yukon, a highly vaccinated region and among the very first to be vaccinated is experiencing a surge in cases. How is that possible if vaccines really work?
    It's the portion of the population that's not vacinated that it's circulating in mostly.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ct...1_5482791.html

Also, both in Canada and the US, 99% of the deaths that are occurring now are unvacinated individuals. That's compelling stats.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/08/covi...accinated.html
    "Virtually all Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths in United States are now occurring among unvaccinated individuals,"

That said, it's all about risk management, and to each thier own. I personally think the risk of becoming badly sick or dying from covid is much worse than the risk from vacines. I have read about the science, and I trust in the medical community that we also often trust in when we have all kinds of other ailments. Is it perfect? No. Is it risk free? No. But neither is driving down the street.....

The one video that was linked to before was misleading, a few cases where people say the vacine made them sick. If you give a vacine to 150 million people, there is 100% chance that a percentage of them will develop other unrelated conditions at the same time. And with thousands of potential conditions out there, sometimes doctors can't pinpoint what it is, or it takes years.....

It's like when you take your car in to the mechanic and a day or 2 later something goes wrong, right away you are thinking about how they messed with something......and yet it could just be that tire or that random part was due to break.....
    They have administered hundreds of millions of these shots, for the most part it appears to have been a remarably safe way to save lives - at least so far.
    Last edited by Dvdvideo; Sun Jul 11, 2021, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Giannis has to sub out after 3 mins for an unknown reason

Comment

• Suns have crumbled a bit in the last half of the second quarter tonight

Comment

• Are we sure that Khris Middleton and Devin Booker haven't switched jerseys tonight?

Comment

• Big Cam Johnson fan right here.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Suns have stormed back from a 15 point deficit to (briefly) cut it to 4

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Suns have stormed back from a 15 point deficit to (briefly) cut it to 4
                And... fallen back apart again

Comment

• Kaminsky should never see Finals minutes.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Kaminsky should never see Finals minutes.
                    Ayton can't play the entire game - and with Saric done for the Series - who else is Phoenix going to play at the 5?

Comment

• Phoenix just has nothing for Giannis.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Ayton can't play the entire game - and with Saric done for the Series - who else is Phoenix going to play at the 5?
                        Craig at the 5. Go small.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Craig at the 5. Go small.
                          Then becomes tricky because Bud naturally puts Lopez in at the 5 and goes big.

Comment

• Seems odd to me that Booker is sitting. If you've given up on the game why is Paul still in?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Phoenix just has nothing for Giannis.
                              Play Zone..Giannis can't make shots unless it's in the paint, play 3-2 zone, clog the paint, coach Nick Nurse did a fabulous job, cheat a bit..if they call a illegal defense..oh well, one time tech shot, but the whole game have 3 players on the paint, cheat more toward other players and let Giannis be more open for jump shot, if he makes it oh well..at least he won't go 2 foul line and get your team in trouble with fouls, plus less free throws. Play Zone..
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Series doesn't start until Home team loses
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X