X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Every point guard should have a reliable floater. The other option Young uses often is the lob pass to Capela on the PnR for the automatic flush. It's such a great weapon. It really effs up the defense, because they can't touch the ball near the rim, or it's a goal-tend. That's how you optimize an athletic, non-shooting center who can finish above the rim..... like Birch.
    I always smile when you somehow and subtly throw a shade to the Raptors Draft face.

But he is a Shooting Guard, lmao

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    The Hawks,fresh off their crushing and powdering of the hopes and dreams of the Hinkies and perhaps ending an era Philly suit up tonite against the Alphabet and company in Milwaukee. I picked the Hawks to take the Hinkies in 7 or less off of the entirely non analytical idea that the Hinkies are mentally soft and were the latest iteration of ESPN fueled east coast hype. Throw in the leagues most media savvy but X's and O's and in game adjustment deficient coach in Glenn Rivers and it was a good guess.

I think the Bucks take this one in 6 or less.

Milwaukee with Holiday and Tucker to back up the Alphabet and Middleton won't wilt like Philly did. You have to beat them where the Hinkies beat themselves.
    Surprisingly Trae Young does most of his damage in the paint as he either gets the floater to go, gets fouled or kicks it out for a good look at 3 for Bogdonovich or Huerter. That plays into what Buds defense is predicated on. Pack the paint and try to beat us from the perimeter with contested if we can get there 3's. Collins and Capela will have their hands full inside with Milwaukees size. Bogdonavich is nicked up. Young as good as he is won't be able to beat the Bucks by himself. But mostly the Bucks are mentally tougher than either of the Knicks or Hinkies and will move on to the NBA finals against the Suns.
    Every point guard should have a reliable floater. The other option Young uses often is the lob pass to Capela on the PnR for the automatic flush. It's such a great weapon. It really effs up the defense, because they can't touch the ball near the rim, or it's a goal-tend. That's how you optimize an athletic, non-shooting center who can finish above the rim..... like Birch.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Hawks,fresh off their crushing and powdering of the hopes and dreams of the Hinkies and perhaps ending an era Philly suit up tonite against the Alphabet and company in Milwaukee. I picked the Hawks to take the Hinkies in 7 or less off of the entirely non analytical idea that the Hinkies are mentally soft and were the latest iteration of ESPN fueled east coast hype. Throw in the leagues most media savvy but X's and O's and in game adjustment deficient coach in Glenn Rivers and it was a good guess.

I think the Bucks take this one in 6 or less.

Milwaukee with Holiday and Tucker to back up the Alphabet and Middleton won't wilt like Philly did. You have to beat them where the Hinkies beat themselves.
    Surprisingly Trae Young does most of his damage in the paint as he either gets the floater to go, gets fouled or kicks it out for a good look at 3 for Bogdonovich or Huerter. That plays into what Buds defense is predicated on. Pack the paint and try to beat us from the perimeter with contested if we can get there 3's. Collins and Capela will have their hands full inside with Milwaukees size. Bogdonavich is nicked up. Young as good as he is won't be able to beat the Bucks by himself. But mostly the Bucks are mentally tougher than either of the Knicks or Hinkies and will move on to the NBA finals against the Suns.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Now we just need to eliminate Kawhi. If we can somehow avoid lebron, kawhi, or kd winning a championship, in the SAME year as Tampa tank? I can go to the offseason a happy man.

Go Suns, I'd like to see cp3 get it, I dont mind Booker, and I like that suns in 4 fan who beat up that nuggets punk with the bowl cut.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X