Chick Flicks and Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Flicks and Raptors

I was talking with a friend of mine, a guy, who admitted that he loves chicks flicks. I responded that, sometimes, I actually enjoy them too, but probably not as much as him. He responded:

"haha, you will once you see enough of them on dates. Plus, chicks dig it when you show some emotion, wish I can say the same for the Craptors."

Ouch.
    http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Ugly truth was a funny chick flick. It had Gerard Butler in it. My girlfriend dragged me to it and I'm glad in hindsight.

Comment

Oh and that ties to the Raptors because the "Ugly Truth" is that Gerard Butler could probably make more of an impact than Hedo Turkoglu at this point.

Comment

Just call your friend a Mangina next time he says that.

Pretty much every movie now a days is washed down chick flick.

That's why I refused to watch "Avatar" because I know its a chick flick in a disguise.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

That's why I refused to watch "Avatar" because I know its a chick flick in a disguise.
          Hahaha dude "Avatar" isn't a chick flick; it's a jam packed, unoriginal, action bonanza.

Oh, I've seen Ugly Truth too - thank God Gerard Butler was half-way funny in that - other than him that movie was terrible. You know, Butler's 6"2" and he's pretty strong - maybe we can try him out as point guard. Who knows, maybe he can play some defense.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Ugly truth was a funny chick flick. It had Gerard Butler in it. My girlfriend dragged me to it and I'm glad in hindsight.
            i seen parts of that and katherine heigl is a babe. but, other than that just another sappy chick flick.

i hate when they pick cool guys like gerard butler and suck him into doing sappy films.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I didn't think it was sappy at all. I thought it was pretty funny. It was a romantic comedy. It wasn't all feelings and crying at all. It sounds like you only watched the last 15 minutes.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                i seen parts of that and katherine heigl is a babe. but, other than that just another sappy chick flick.

i hate when they pick cool guys like gerard butler and suck him into doing sappy films.
                When did Gerard Butler become cool?

300 doesn't count. Everyone was badass in 300.

Comment

Prime wrote: View Post

The Gamer was ok and I like Law Abiding citizen.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

avatar was pretty shit. good thing you didn't see it.

DarkKnight wrote: View Post
                    Hahaha dude "Avatar" isn't a chick flick; it's a jam packed, unoriginal, action bonanza.

Oh, I've seen Ugly Truth too - thank God Gerard Butler was half-way funny in that - other than him that movie was terrible. You know, Butler's 6"2" and he's pretty strong - maybe we can try him out as point guard. Who knows, maybe he can play some defense.
                    he'd be like a scottish terrier on the court. a feisty little bugger. ofcourse not little in real life but compared to the guys on the court...
                    I didn't think it was sappy at all. I thought it was pretty funny. It was a romantic comedy. It wasn't all feelings and crying at all. It sounds like you only watched the last 15 minutes.
                    it doesn't need to sound like i watched the last 15 minutes because i pretty much admitted it by saying i sawe parts of it, parts of the last 15 minutes that were sappier than sap.

Prime wrote: View Post

okay, he became cool in the second tombraider or was it the third one? not sure, the cradle of life one i'm pretty sure and law abiding citizen awesome movie.

butterfly on a wheel, that was a good movie. he wasn't really all that bad ass in it but still pretty cool.

even in 300 he was who you wanted to be that or the captain guy who's son's head got chopped off.

everyone was badass in that. but, he was the most bad ass.
                    Last edited by LBF; Fri Mar 26, 2010, 08:26 PM. Reason: i just decided to multi qoute a bunch of things and redo it instead of posting 3 times in a row.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

The Gamer was ok and I like Law Abiding citizen.
                      you have probably seen butterfly on a wheel where i think pierce brosnan kidnaps his daughter and wife or just his daughter can't remeber but, i guarantee if you saw it you'd remember it.

Comment

Law Abiding Citizen surprised me; he's really good in that. The ending sucked though. And Gerard Butler IS cool, I just hope he doesn't stick to just chick flicks..

Comment

Working...
                        X