Everything CEBL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything CEBL

Anybody watching the CEBL? I just watched a few minutes of a game on CBC. Xavier Moon on Edmonton stingers was balling out the few minutes I watched.

HogieTime wrote: View Post
    Anybody watching the CEBL? I just watched a few minutes of a game on CBC. Xavier Moon on Edmonton stingers was balling out the few minutes I watched.
    Didn't even know they were on TV. Am going to have to look up their broadcast schedule. I love it that bball players in Canada now have more at home options and can stay in the country if they choose. And more possibility to watch live basketball. Loved watching the 905 the one time I went. Too bad there is nothing going on in Peterborough. Oshawa is an hour and a half away but I'd make the drive once in a while at least if there was a team there. Or one in Kingston.

Comment

Yeah I watch the CEBL. I had season tickets to the innagural season. I'm glad Covid didn't kill the league.

Comment

Games also stream for free on CBC Gem. I have watched a few games and the ball is good. Check out the ELAM ending to games, something different, every game ends on a score.

The great thing about the CEBL is that it runs in the summer and gets guys from Europe, G-League and other pro leagues. They also have a relationship with USports and have players that are still in school competing. I think they get scholarship money in place of a salary.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
        X