X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking smooth.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

That spin move would be even better if he learned the skyhook.

Comment

SB keep working young man

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Are you trying to make the argument that Iverson would be better today because of..... practice?
          Ha ha ha. Good one.

Comment

The boy is thick. He's going to clear so much space when he bumps defenders backing them down.

Comment

• You haven't truly made it in the NBA landscape until you've shown up on mean tweets.....CHECK

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                You haven't truly made it in the NBA landscape until you've shown up on mean tweets.....CHECK

NBA mainstream media just loves Scottie. We got ourselves a good one, in every way.

Comment

NBA mainstream media just loves Scottie. We got ourselves a good one, in every way.
                  It's both good & bad.

Good for overall Raptors exposure & creates a more attractive destination for other players but too much can be bad for his ego & too many media/personal will be whispering in his ear (hey come to the big market U.S team after your 7 year stint is done). I expect both Lakers & Heat to have a big push campaign for him in about 4 years time.

But for now let's enjoy it.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

It's both good & bad.

Good for overall Raptors exposure & creates a more attractive destination for other players but too much can be bad for his ego & too many media/personal will be whispering in his ear (hey come to the big market U.S team after your 7 year stint is done). I expect both Lakers & Heat to have a big push campaign for him in about 4 years time.

But for now let's enjoy it.
                    OH for sure Magic will give him a hand shake or too and then so will the Heat .. come home kid... I think its very important to make sure we keep him happy.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

OH for sure Magic will give him a hand shake or too and then so will the Heat .. come home kid... I think its very important to make sure we keep him happy.
                      Barnes was also a big Kobe fan.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Barnes was also a big Kobe fan.
                        I mean Kobe can't exactly raise up and shake the man's hand though.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I mean Kobe can't exactly raise up and shake the man's hand though.
                          No but Magic Johnson can.

You don't think it was just an innocent praise by Magic on Barnes that he reminded him of himself being "showtime"?!

Technically Magic no longer works for The Lakers so he can say what he wants now (without fear of a fine) but we know he will forever try to help out the purple & gold anyway he can.

Comment

• Once Ritch Paul gets his hands on him,
                            WE'RE DONE.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                              Once Ritch Paul gets his hands on him,
                              WE'RE DONE.
                              Rich Paul already has his Klutches on Nurse. Is Nick going to the Lakers?

Comment

Rich Paul already has his Klutches on Nurse. Is Nick going to the Lakers?
                                no

Comment

Working...
                                X