Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

Nope, you only get one, no extra if you're successful.
    Which is bs. Should get like 3 if they’re successful

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Only for Nick, coz he's never been succesful.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Apparently it's on the docket of things to add next year, coaches getting to keep their challenge until they get one wrong.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Who's going to be the better player? Giddey or Barnes?

https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/s...E_bYs9wuQ&s=19
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Apparently it's on the docket of things to add next year, coaches getting to keep their challenge until they get one wrong.
            Like baseball.
            It only makes sense you don't have to burn your only challenge to over turn an obviously bad call

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Who's going to be the better player? Giddey or Barnes?

Fairly confident it will be Barnes.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Fairly confident it will be Barnes.
                Not totally confident Barnes will reach his full potential developing under Nurse and if we keep the same core going forward..

Comment

• I'm pretty consistent in saying this. Barnes will not reach his full potential as long as Siakam is here.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Giddey is really good. I liked him a lot going into the draft. He'd be a really interesting fit here right now, although I think Scottie has a higher ceiling. Whether he reaches that ceiling is still a ways down the line.

Comment

• the answer is whichever player plays for the thunder is likely to develop into the better player because that is the player getting opportunities to develop early in their career.

right now we're playing him on the perimeter in a largely off-ball role and he's been really bad in february and march. i'm nowhere near as optimistic about his future as i was 5 months ago but that's not his fault, it's ours

i watched the thunder warriors game last night though and i do really like giddey. that team is set

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Who's going to be the better player? Giddey or Barnes?

If we don't move up in that draft we most likely take Giddey. So will always be interesting to follow who ends up being better.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

If we don't move up in that draft we most likely take Giddey. So will always be interesting to follow who ends up being better.
                          it's fun to think about how good giddey would look standing around the perimeter here

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

it's fun to think about how good giddey would look standing around the perimeter here
                            Yup, even Wemby will have to fall in line and wait for his turn under this coach.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Not totally confident Barnes will reach his full potential developing under Nurse and if we keep the same core going forward..
                              He made ROY in year one under Nurse. This year has been up and down for the entire roster....and that is partially due to all the holes. As the team fills out and roles become more defined I'd guess Scottie starts reaching that potential. If Nure is really the problem Masai will deal with him.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

He made ROY in year one under Nurse. This year has been up and down for the entire roster....and that is partially due to all the holes. As the team fills out and roles become more defined I'd guess Scottie starts reaching that potential. If Nure is really the problem Masai will deal with him.
                                Scottie averaged 18p/9r/2a his first 7 games of his career. That’s the talent he came into the league with, which has nothing to do with Nurse. He was still averaging 16/8/3 over his first 27 games, for a bigger sample size including when Pascal came back He’s averaging 15/7/5 in his sophomore year, so he’s actually gotten worse under Nurse at everything except playmaking. This is the year everybody expected a jump. That’s not even the worst part of the lack of development. Scottie came into the league compared to Draymond, and now he’s considered an average to poor defender. That’s a horrific failure of player development.

Comment

Working...
                                X