Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    If Barnes, IQ and Gradey continue to improve I wonder if RJ may become expendable and the starting unit better served with a better off ball, 3&D type player. I'm super high on Gradey and think he will be a higher usage player in the future and of course Scottie and IQ are there now and trending up. So there might not be alot of ball to go around to allow RJ to help benefit that unit. RJ may become a great trade chip in the future if he continues to play the way he has been playing (which has been great and I love what I'm seeing from him). And Ochai may be the perfect candidate to fill that last starting spot if RJ was moved and Ochai continues to play well as an OG type.

I'm not advocating they go this route so early since putting this group together, but its an interesting though process of what could come if certain players continue to improve and expand their games.
    Masai doesn't sell high

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Why? These specific positions are a little out of fashion anyway. They need a guy who can guard the most threatening forward on the other team so Scottie doesn't have to. And on offence they need shooting I guess. Assigning the number 3 or 4 to Scottie doesn't help find those skillsets.
      Well if they see Gradey, IQ and RJ as future starters then your positions 1 - 3 are sort of set leaving Scottie as the 4. If one of Gradey, IQ or RJ are not future starters then it opens up the possibility of Scottie playing the role of a 3 or a 4.

Comment

• Most of u guys just watch how many pts someone gets.
        Barnes has been guarding everone, from best player pg guards to center, while u got a lot of dead weight hiding and getting there numbers..I like IQ, but he can't guard, Trent.. mehh and Bruce Butterfingers Brown, f^%% ..his been really bad, so surprised, his not a bad player, but on Raptors his been trash.
        Why do u think Barnes shot has been off, guy is doing 2 much on both end.
        3 pt not going in, don't have the legs, guess who gonna b guarding Steph tonight, that ain't right. This team needs OG..and another star player..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Well if they see Gradey, IQ and RJ as future starters then your positions 1 - 3 are sort of set leaving Scottie as the 4. If one of Gradey, IQ or RJ are not future starters then it opens up the possibility of Scottie playing the role of a 3 or a 4.
          I mean, yeah, if they've already decided on the entire starting lineup then there's obviously no discussion to be had about who fits beside Scottie.

I thought the context of the question was what they need around Scottie rather than what they have. Whether Gradey is a long term starter is definitely still something they need to discover. And if there comes a time where they are moving on from RJ, for example, they don't need to shoehorn themselves into trading him for a wing, they can trade for a PF and let Scottie slide up to wing. Because it really is a lot less about assigning a number to Scottie as what offensive and defensive roles we want him in and want around him.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...jury-evaluated

Comment

• That’s the second hand injury he’s had in 3 years. Is it bad luck or a problem?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                That’s the second hand injury he’s had in 3 years. Is it bad luck or a problem?
                I think (hope) just freak bad luck. Players that swipe at balls are sometimes susceptible to this but too early to call.
                His injury saved Darko's year, no further expectations

Comment

• didnt want to bring that whole twitter fiasko here but this is pretty cool
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

didnt want to bring that whole twitter fiasko here but this is pretty cool
                    What's this about?

(Sorry I've deleted my X acct and too lazy to dig up)

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

What's this about?

(Sorry I've deleted my X acct and too lazy to dig up)
                      An account called BrickMuse was running with the whole Scottie is autistic thing on twitter. Even posted a pic with a T-shirt for sale with a pic of Scottie and autistic written on it.

People started finding about BrickMuse's personal information, Linkedin profile, address, etc and he privated his Twitter and probably other social media.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

An account called BrickMuse was running with the whole Scottie is autistic thing on twitter. Even posted a pic with a T-shirt for sale with a pic of Scottie and autistic written on it.

People started finding about BrickMuse's personal information, Linkedin profile, address, etc and he privated his Twitter and probably other social media.
                        Lol. what an idiot.
                        thanks man.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

There was also a thing in the past about Kawhi being autistic. That worked out pretty good.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

There was also a thing in the past about Kawhi being autistic. That worked out pretty good.
                            He was more like autastic!

Comment

• The autism thing is so absurd. I don’t think he’s autistic, he’s just silly, but to conflate those things is so absurdly offensive. And if he was autistic, the idea of making fun of him for that is even more absurdly offensive. The internet is truly a cesspool.

Comment

• Scottie had his surgery already. Implication is he's done for the season but no timetable was released by the team.

Per JoshLew

Comment

Working...
                                X