Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post
    Scottie had his surgery already. Implication is he's done for the season but no timetable was released by the team.

    Per JoshLew
    Zero reason to bring him back this season. Let him rehab and start early on his offseason workouts if he's eager to get in the gym.

    Comment


    • LJ2 wrote: View Post

      Zero reason to bring him back this season. Let him rehab and start early on his offseason workouts if he's eager to get in the gym.
      If we make the play in game and he's ready to go for it then let him play. Otherwise I'm in agreement, let him fully heal up and focus on next season.

      Comment


      • Get well Scottie, will c u next year.
        Work on your Cardio, handles, shooting.
        Hopefully u have different coach and different players around u that can help your game 2 become even better player.
        Number 4 for Life!!!
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

        Comment


        • Primer wrote: View Post

          If we make the play in game and he's ready to go for it then let him play. Otherwise I'm in agreement, let him fully heal up and focus on next season.
          I think the odds of making the play-in (which weren't great with Scottie) are slim and none without him and Jak now. This is not a play-in team without him.

          Comment


          • Primer wrote: View Post

            If we make the play in game and he's ready to go for it then let him play. Otherwise I'm in agreement, let him fully heal up and focus on next season.
            Fair enough but absolutely no way we make the play in game without Scottie. I liked our chances when healthy but no Scottie and Jak missing time and we're toast, sadly.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

            Comment


            • We were 2-9 last time without Poeltl. Now we lost Scottie as well.

              Comment


              • DanH wrote: View Post

                Fair enough but absolutely no way we make the play in game without Scottie. I liked our chances when healthy but no Scottie and Jak missing time and we're toast, sadly.
                Yeah I wasn't saying it as anything remotely likely to occur, just that it would be the only way I'd consider playing Scottie again this season.

                Comment


                • DanH wrote: View Post

                  Fair enough but absolutely no way we make the play in game without Scottie. I liked our chances when healthy but no Scottie and Jak missing time and we're toast, sadly.
                  If it didn't hurt too much, you could have just said you agree with what I wrote just above you

                  Comment


                  • any news if Scottie will be shut down for the rest of the season?

                    Comment


                    • Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                      any news if Scottie will be shut down for the rest of the season?
                      He probably will be. Wouldn't make sense to play him. We're 6 games behind the 10th spot now, so just have him get healthy for next season.

                      Comment


                      • A.I wrote: View Post

                        He probably will be. Wouldn't make sense to play him. We're 6 games behind the 10th spot now, so just have him get healthy for next season.
                        Which means they'll get him back for the final few games and ride him 40+ miutes like a rented mule.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • that's crazy
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                            Comment


                            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              that's crazy
                              The Bionic Scottie (I hope)

                              Comment


                              • Just wanted to say that I think we still underrate him and his unleashed potential.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X