Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Specifically more people in poor countries. That's where the variants are coming from. You stop the mutations, you stop the virus.
    Yes. To me this is the only solution that I can think of. Everyone keeps talking about USA but it's really the poor countries/3rd world countries people need to be worried about. Like you said that's where the variants are coming from. Are the people in Haiti even got their first dose of vaccine yet?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Yup, that's how stupid it has become.
      Since when did we get this agitated over flu?
      The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated that in the US there were 1.8 deaths from flu per 100 000 population between 1999 and 2019.8 The estimated death rate from covid was 217.54 per 100 000 in the US and 206.73 per 100 000 in the UK.9

The global figure for the covid-19 death rate is estimated at 279 per 100 000 population.10

Comment

Specifically more people in poor countries. That's where the variants are coming from. You stop the mutations, you stop the virus.
        Meh not really. Virus will always mutate. Even with vaxxed, spike protein we vaxxed for will be attacked, but a small alteration of mutation of the spike and it is still going to replicate and spread. The asympomatic people who go about their day unknowing is a natural way less virulent mutations can overtake the more harmful ones where people are coughing and holed up in their rooms. the We just need it to mutate to a less deadly variant. Which it looks like Omricon is on the path to.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Meh not really. Virus will always mutate. Even with vaxxed, spike protein we vaxxed for will be attacked, but a small alteration of mutation of the spike and it is still going to replicate and spread. The asympomatic people who go about their day unknowing is a natural way less virulent mutations can overtake the more harmful ones where people are coughing and holed up in their rooms. the We just need it to mutate to a less deadly variant. Which it looks like Omricon is on the path to.
          Posted this in another thread but seems like vaccine + breakthrough infection = super immunity even from new variants.

I think this is the way out.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...finds/2711209/

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

No, I think he's referring to lockdowns and isolations
            Agreed. Scottie is a lockdown defender and he's working on his isolations. We sittin' here talking bout Scottie Barnes, right?
            Last edited by golden; Tue Dec 21, 2021, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Who are we replacing you with on the forum?
              NeedTristanThompson

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Vegas must be goin nuts

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                    Vegas must be goin nuts
                    How do you set a betting line when you don't have any idea who will be playing for either team in a matchup?

Comment

By my count they need 3 more replacements.

Siakam - Juwan Morgan
                      Banton - Brandon Goodwin
                      GTJR - Nick Stauskas
                      FVV - Tremont Waters
                      Flynn - ???
                      Precious - ???
                      Scottie - ???

Look for some more tweets from Shams coming up.

It'll be OG, Boucher, Yuta and a lot of scrubs for the next little while. I guess we'll be chasing that .500 mark for a little longer.

We need to sign: The Professor, Hot Sauce and Air Up There to those last 3 spots.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

in the words of samuel l jackson, "hold on to ya butts".

Comment

By my count they need 3 more replacements.

Siakam - Juwan Morgan
                          Banton - Brandon Goodwin
                          GTJR - Nick Stauskas
                          FVV - Tremont Waters
                          Flynn - ???
                          Precious - ???
                          Scottie - ???

Look for some more tweets from Shams coming up.

It'll be OG, Boucher, Yuta and a lot of scrubs for the next little while. I guess we'll be chasing that .500 mark for a little longer.

DJ Wilson, Finally a 6'10 guy.

Comment

• https://www.nba.com/news/kia-rookie-...2-2021-edition

The Top 5 this week on the 2020-21 Kia Rookie Ladder:

(All stats through Monday, Dec. 20)
                            1. Scottie Barnes, Toronto Raptors

Season stats: 15.6 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 3.4 apg
                            Since last Ladder: 22.0 ppg, 10.0 rpg, 5.5 apg
                            Last Ladder’s rung: 2
                            Draft pick: No. 4 overall

Barnes had a strong pair of games that nudged him ahead of idled Evan Mobley … before the Raptors rookie also got sidelined by the league’s Health and Safety Protocols Tuesday. Positive tests have swept through Toronto’s locker room, with more than a half dozen teams also yanked from the court. Barnes continued to impress at both ends and posted a cumulative plus-56 in his team’s recent 5-2 stretch. His shooting has perked up, owing to his solid mechanics, as Barnes is averaging 16.3 points in December on 51.7% shooting.

Comment

• Would be crazy if Barnes averaged 22-10-5
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Would be crazy if Barnes averaged 22-10-5
                                Honestly, that’s my revised expectation of his floor for year 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X