No announcement yet.

Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also the kind of dude that just stays in the gym etc etc is the kind of guy you want in toronto not a hollywood guy... the holly wood guy will want to leave to get more exposure even though being the GUY in Canada is huge exposure.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/wgOgil-kO1M

Better shooter than Ben Simmons already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRuQC01o..._web_copy_link

Ball looks like a toy in those big hands.
      Kid's gonna be a beast!
      Last edited by Kagemusha; Sat Jul 31, 2021, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• There is a lot to like about this kid.

Comment

• Hollinger said this was his favorite pick from the draft. Says Barnes ended up in the best organization for him.

Sam Vecenie though says Raps overthought it.
          Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Jul 31, 2021, 03:12 PM.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Hollinger said this was his favorite pick from the draft. Says Barnes ended up in the best organization for him.

Sam Vecenie picked Marvin Bagley over Luka in 2018, so his opinion is worthless. He’s not the only one, either. Everybody clowns the Kangz and Vlade “after the fact” but these so-called mock draft “experts” are less than useless when it comes to projecting talent. Masai and Bobby (and everyone else) should mock the mock experts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/2018...t-round-2018-6

Comment

Hollinger said this was his favorite pick from the draft. Says Barnes ended up in the best organization for him.

He has one of the highest ceilings in the draft. More than Suggs, but he'll need work to get there.

Not many players come into the NBA being 6'9 with ball handling and playmaking as their strengths.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/CPWeN1CB..._web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQO6e-YB..._web_copy_link

Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Jul 31, 2021, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Empty gym, no defender, not a game, BLAH BLAH idc… that form looks FAR from “broken”. Got a good laugh when someone in discord said “Mobley has a very clean shot form” as to why people view them so differently in shooting potential. Scottie B’s isn’t the prettiest, but it’s not as far off from Mobley as people seem to believe. Just an opinion, but we’re going to find out very soon what’s what in SL.

Comment

• Also, the whole “empty gym” argument is starting to become a bit overrated. Yes it stands in regards to making a shot without vs with defence..but for shooting mechanics? If a player has a certain shooting form thats he’s putting thousands of reps into by himself, why all of a sudden would the form change so much when there’s a defender in front of him?.. yes the number of makes will go down but what else would you expect?

Comment

• Personality wise I love the kid. Just hope he was the right pick. Time will tell.

Comment

Personality wise I love the kid. Just hope he was the right pick. Time will tell.
                          He gave them the Usain Bolt look "I am on another level from you"

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Sam Vecenie picked Marvin Bagley over Luka in 2018, so his opinion is worthless. He’s not the only one, either. Everybody clowns the Kangz and Vlade “after the fact” but these so-called mock draft “experts” are less than useless when it comes to projecting talent. Masai and Bobby (and everyone else) should mock the mock experts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/2018...t-round-2018-6
                            yeah he really liked sengun and I am not feeling that

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post

Empty gym, no defender, not a game, BLAH BLAH idc… that form looks FAR from “broken”. Got a good laugh when someone in discord said “Mobley has a very clean shot form” as to why people view them so differently in shooting potential. Scottie B’s isn’t the prettiest, but it’s not as far off from Mobley as people seem to believe. Just an opinion, but we’re going to find out very soon what’s what in SL.
                              Mobley's advantage is he frankly is big enough to create the size advantages and create openings. The thing is at the next level Barnes frame is better and he will be putting on weight as well. Not saying Barnes is a center. I don't knwo what he is ... which is interesting.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Mobley's advantage is he frankly is big enough to create the size advantages and create openings. The thing is at the next level Barnes frame is better and he will be putting on weight as well. Not saying Barnes is a center. I don't knwo what he is ... which is interesting.
                                A 3” difference in height, very similar wingspan warrants that much of a difference in opinion though? Not to mention the difference in athleticism favours Scottie B I’d assume? That’s what I don’t understand, why are they almost viewed as polar opposites, from a prospect standpoint, but yeah it is interesting for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X