• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Ah, it’s that time of year again.
    Happy Thumb-Bend Watch Everybody.
    😎👍

Only moments until the ‘Everything Thumb-Bend Watch’ thread is started.
    I've still got twenty-twenty-twenty four hours (plus!) to go before Free Agency and I'm getting antsy. Don't tempt me.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      Okay, so Thorpe was talking about Barnes thumb not being involved when he's shooting the ball which is a good thing, and they call it being paralyzed. Basically you don't want the thumb doing anything in the shooting motion. Phew! Crisis averted!
      Ok! Thanks for explanation.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Ok! Thanks for explanation.
        And thus concludes

THUMBGATE 2021.

Tomorrow…

Free Agency.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          Okay, so Thorpe was talking about Barnes thumb not being involved when he's shooting the ball which is a good thing, and they call it being paralyzed. Basically you don't want the thumb doing anything in the shooting motion. Phew! Crisis averted!

Comment

• Maybe on the guide hand. I think its ok on shooting hand. Base of thumb not tip

Comment

• The more of a span the easier it is to adjust before release. Imagine shooting with two fingers - not good

Comment

• The index finger leads the way, everything else is just along for the ride.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  The index finger leads the way, everything else is just along for the ride.
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/CEUeeHVH...dium=copy_link
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

I've still got twenty-twenty-twenty four hours (plus!) to go before Free Agency and I'm getting antsy. Don't tempt me.
                      So…you’re saying until free agency starts….you want to be sedated?

Comment

• I somehow missed that he touched 12’ on his standing vertical test. Remember when people though he wasn’t that athletic?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          another great interview by Thorpe. Glad Lou got someone that really knows basketball to interview. He has been in I am only doing this cause it’s my job mode for a minute.

his questions need to get better

Comment

• practice!

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

another great interview by Thorpe. Glad Lou got someone that really knows basketball to interview. He has been in I am only doing this cause it’s my job mode for a minute.

his questions need to get better
                              Yeah, that was a great piece. Sounds like Scottie is exactly the kind of guy you want to draft. I appreciate the posts talking about the improvement in his shooting, his combine performance, his measurements, and his workouts. Good stuff in the video about Ujuri's start as well. I didn't realize Thorpe was so instrumental in Masai getting a foot in the door.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Lol. I forgot Barnes is actually Jamaican, so he’s gonna fit right in to our culture. Fan favorite by mid-season.

Comment

Working...
                                X