Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden agenda why we're bringing in these non-shooters, en masse:

Nurse is trying to sell his "Pill" to fix shooters. lol.

Nurse's Pill Basketball - Red/Black

from 29.99

The Nurse's Pill is a red, and black basketball with a stripe around the middle. You will have proper hand placement on the ball and will see the ball rotation perfectly, when you shoot. This is the concept that literally raised my shooting percentage by at least 20%. It is simple but effective.

The Pill is a genuine game ball (manufactured by Spalding, the same company that produces the NBA game ball).

The Nurse's Pill - "your prescription to better shooting" -- Get yours today!
    https://www.nicknursefoundation.org/...tball-redblack

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Hidden agenda why we're bringing in these non-shooters, en masse:

Is this the reason why we are still chasing Simmons?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Hidden agenda why we're bringing in these non-shooters, en masse:

That's it, Nurse wanted Pascal to use his pill and Pascal was like "yo, I ain't taking no pill, you take a chill pill". So they quarrelled.

Comment

• Overused but true

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Overused but true

That move actually reminded more of him:

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

That move actually reminded more of him:

Love that play. Hadn't seen it from this angle. Thank you.

Comment

• Haha that play is so ridiculous I made it my avatar. Had his back to play and still made the steal. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Scottie, OG, Pascsl and FVV are going to wreck those passing lanes. We’re going to have a ton of fast break opportunities.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Haha that play is so ridiculous I made it my avatar. Had his back to play and still made the steal. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Scottie, OG, Pascsl and FVV are going to wreck those passing lanes. We’re going to have a ton of fast break opportunities.
                  I was already high on the Raps entering that season (couldn't understand why so few had them as one of the favourites for the title) but seeing that steal was when I was 100% sold on the team.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I was already high on the Raps entering that season (couldn't understand why so few had them as one of the favourites for the title) but seeing that steal was when I was 100% sold on the team.
                    still my favorite raptors play from that season. I think he was covering Jimmy at the time. I remember just being aw struck. If I am not mistaken this was the first game of the season too.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

still my favorite raptors play from that season. I think he was covering Jimmy at the time. I remember just being aw struck. If I am not mistaken this was the first game of the season too.
                      5th game, pushed it to a 5 game win streak to open the year and everything was coming up Milhouse.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

5th game, pushed it to a 5 game win streak to open the year and everything was coming up Milhouse.
                        God that team was a powerhouse before JV went down. They opened the year on a 6 game winning streak. Lost one game. Had another 6 game winning streak. Dropped three straight. Then won 8 in a row, the 7th of which was when JV got hurt. That's a 68 win pace. Crazy. Were still very good the rest of the year but they were a monster prior to that.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

God that team was a powerhouse before JV went down. They opened the year on a 6 game winning streak. Lost one game. Had another 6 game winning streak. Dropped three straight. Then won 8 in a row, the 7th of which was when JV got hurt. That's a 68 win pace. Crazy. Were still very good the rest of the year but they were a monster prior to that.
                          Do you think we would have won with JV that is the real question

also

I think that team was so good that if OG was healthy even with a healthy durant etc we would have won the finals. Because OG even then was our 2nd best defender.

Comment

Do you think we would have won with JV that is the real question

also

I think that team was so good that if OG was healthy even with a healthy durant etc we would have won the finals. Because OG even then was our 2nd best defender.
                            I think we could have won with JV but getting Gasol gave us a better chance of beating Milwaukee specifically, which was key, of course.

With a healthy Durant and OG, that finals would have been more of a barnburner, that's for sure. As it was, the Raps handled them even when both Klay and Steph were playing, for the most part.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I do think barnes should spend additional time in the g-league to speed along his dev

Comment

I do think barnes should spend additional time in the g-league to speed along his dev
                                Or we could put him in the starting lineup to replace Pascal at the beginning of the year and take our lumps.

Comment

Working...
                                X