Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    I do think barnes should spend additional time in the g-league to speed along his dev
    I think he's too good for that. I'd expect him to get consistent minutes off the bench all year, possibly starting while Pascal is out like golden said.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• His defence alone means he doesn't need the G-League. G-League is for players who need seasoning, Barnes just needs to work on his shot a ton. If his defence continues to develop, Raps could be the first team to ever win a game 3-0 (FVV with the winner!)
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Wanted to note that Scottie started at PF on the Summer League team, not at PG.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Or we could put him in the starting lineup to replace Pascal at the beginning of the year and take our lumps.
          10/10. Great for development. Let's not forget Pascal himself started at PF for just under 40 games his rookie season because of injuries.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I think he's too good for that. I'd expect him to get consistent minutes off the bench all year, possibly starting while Pascal is out like golden said.
            I was thinking he would start and then give him extra reps... but you could be right it may not serve to give him any benefit.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              His defence alone means he doesn't need the G-League. G-League is for players who need seasoning, Barnes just needs to work on his shot a ton. If his defence continues to develop, Raps could be the first team to ever win a game 3-0 (FVV with the winner!)
              Well I was thinking from the development stand point you could give him extra reps on his shots but very good point.

Either way he will be with the big club no matter what.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Well I was thinking from the development stand point you could give him extra reps on his shots but very good point.

Either way he will be with the big club no matter what.
                Reps on his shots will come more from playing in the starting lineup in the NBA. This is exactly why Trent Jr looked like an All-Star in the starting lineup last season and why he looked like a bench player in 2nd unit lineup.

Comment

• I do wonder whether it will be Barnes filling is as a starter when Pascal is out. The other options would be to start Boucher or to slide OG up to the 4 and start all of FVV, Dragic and Trent
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apparently he yelled "Bang bitch!!" after hitting his trailer 3 and holding up three fingers.

Love this kid, the team can use some of that attitude.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Apparently he yelled "Bang bitch!!" after hitting his trailer 3 and holding up three fingers.

LMFAO, in the slow-mo replay, if you're lip reading that's what it looks like

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Apparently he yelled "Bang bitch!!" after hitting his trailer 3 and holding up three fingers.

I just wish Barnes and OG could co-star in a buddy cop movie together. It would be comedic gold. Can't wait to see those two on the court together.

Comment

• Watching Scottie Barnes highlights.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            Wanted to note that Scottie started at PF on the Summer League team, not at PG.
                            But played point(primary ball handlers) on the opening drive

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Watching Scottie Barnes highlights.

Guys named Scottie = Other Scotties

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Guys named Scottie = Other Scotties

lol glad Rose wasn't part of the draft coverage anymore. People are hating on Perkins but he's an upgrade.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X