No announcement yet.

Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta get Barnes Jersey..his definitely my favorite with OG..These guys are make opposition players take some load management days off..lol..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      I like that Scottie seems to have won his teammates over as the leader of this SL team, in what 4 or 5 games?
      That's always hard to say from the outside looking in but here's what I saw.

He performed, he wasn't ball dominant, he played hard, and he showed he cared. He also struggled at times but played through it. All that goes a long way with teammates.

Comment

• Haven't watched a game properly but I'm obviously excited about what I'm seeing and hearing about. I think people are starting to realize with his physicality and versatility that, like I said, he could be our closing "center" sooner rather than later.

Or push OG to the 2-spot for a giant line. The possibilities are endless!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Haven't watched a game properly but I'm obviously excited about what I'm seeing and hearing about. I think people are starting to realize with his physicality and versatility that, like I said, he could be our closing "center" sooner rather than later.

I think he’s shown to be a whole lot better as a point guard right now. He’s aggressive offensively with the ball in his hands and his talents really shine through as a playmaker.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Haven't watched a game properly but I'm obviously excited about what I'm seeing and hearing about. I think people are starting to realize with his physicality and versatility that, like I said, he could be our closing "center" sooner rather than later.

Yeah, I could see Scottie evolving into a modern, athletic version of the Marc Gasol tertiary playmaking role.

Comment

• They need to get this kid running the pick-and-roll with Siakam, with both alternating between the ball handler and the roll man. Then put Trent and OG as outlet corner 3's. Defences will have fun trying to stop that.

Comment

• Scottie got glowing reviews from Ringers Kevin O’Connor and Kyle Mann... they said they would be surprised if there was three better players in this years draft than him.

they were piggybacking Verno’s take that he would be surprised if there were 4 better players than Suggs.

Not sure which players they are taking out of the running.

Comment

• So, everyone is taking wild takes... Kawhi... Green, but is LeBron lite not the correct comparison. Both have good court vision, high IQ players, LeBron can lock in on D when he wants, and have big bodies that can be freight trains going to the rack.

I’m not saying he is LeBron or going to be as good as him, I just think he is emulating his trades...

He’s going to be better than LeBron.

Comment

• does scottie play tomorrow?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      So, everyone is taking wild takes... Kawhi... Green, but is LeBron lite not the correct comparison. Both have good court vision, high IQ players, LeBron can lock in on D when he wants, and have big bodies that can be freight trains going to the rack.

I’m not saying he is LeBron or going to be as good as him, I just think he is emulating his trades...

He’s going to be better than LeBron.
                      yeah .... I don't know about all that lol. But he is a very unique player. I don't think any comparison exists. Because he really does have ability to bully through guys ALREADY. This is the first time I have seen a raptors player AS A ROOKIE be able to have that ability. He does a bit of everything but he esepcially seems to have the defense there. He also varies his offensive looks too.

Comment

• Kawhi? Lebron? Man this guy is going to get seriously flamed by Raptor fans if he doesn't turn into a star. Expectations are way to high.

Always happens though. Pascal had a bad bubble and an up and down season and gets ripped to shreds. Isn't there is a poster on this board that wants to trade him for guys like Bagley and Hield lol.

Hopefully Barnes turns out as good as Pascal has. That would be a high bar in my opinion.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          Scottie got glowing reviews from Ringers Kevin O’Connor and Kyle Mann... they said they would be surprised if there was three better players in this years draft than him.

they were piggybacking Verno’s take that he would be surprised if there were 4 better players than Suggs.

Not sure which players they are taking out of the running.
                          Do you have the link?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Do you have the link?
                            It’s on the Ringer NBA Show podcast for today.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Hopefully Barnes turns out as good as Pascal has. That would be a high bar in my opinion.
                              I agree being as good as Pascal would still be an amazing get for us.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Kawhi? Lebron? Man this guy is going to get seriously flamed by Raptor fans if he doesn't turn into a star. Expectations are way to high.

Always happens though. Pascal had a bad bubble and an up and down season and gets ripped to shreds. Isn't there is a poster on this board that wants to trade him for guys like Bagley and Hield lol.

We already used up our Durant comparison

Comment

Working...
                                X