• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Lol

As Masai said, we're not here to make a play in game, we're here to win championships.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

As Masai said, we're not here to make a play in game, we're here to win championships.
        The only sad thing is that we won't be bad enough to grab another lottery pick in a solid draft unless something bad happens.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

The only sad thing is that we won't be bad enough to grab another lottery pick in a solid draft unless something bad happens.
          That's not a sad thing, being bad sucks big time. For the players and the fans. We retooled and we're ready to start building towards another championship, no more backsliding.

Comment

That's not a sad thing, being bad sucks big time. For the players and the fans. We retooled and we're ready to start building towards another championship, no more backsliding.
            ^This. Look at the Sixers.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Lol

I feel bad at preseason for whoever gets guarded by Barnes: "What the hell is wrong with this kid! its preseason! chill man!"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

I feel bad at preseason for whoever gets guarded by Barnes: "What the hell is wrong with this kid! its preseason! chill man!"
                I've honestly never understood not playing defense in any basketball game, from pickup to pros. If you don't wanna play defense play horse or tips or something. Half the game is defense, and for garbage shooters like myself, defense and rebounding is where I get my kicks. Making a block is my absolutely favorite thing to do, rather have 1 block than 10 made 3's.

Comment

Oftentimes good drafts is where "the rich get richer" with great and ready-to-play but more niche/roleplayer talent right there for the taking outside the lottery. It's served us well in the past, and just look at the draft this year for talent outside the draft. The key is to keep your pick, which many good teams did not do in the 2021 draft. Hawks got a projected top 10 pick in Jalen Johnson.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Oftentimes good drafts is where "the rich get richer" with great and ready-to-play but more niche/roleplayer talent right there for the taking outside the lottery. It's served us well in the past, and just look at the draft this year for talent outside the draft. The key is to keep your pick, which many good teams did not do in the 2021 draft. Hawks got a projected top 10 pick in Jalen Johnson.
                    Yeah, I'm confident Masai will find a gem no matter where he is drafting. He's also excellent at shipping out junk in exchange for picks, e.g. Greivis Vasquez, Bargnani, Matt Thomas, Terrence Davis.

Jalen Johnson slid because of mental stuff, OG slid because of injury history, you gotta do your due diligence and you can find guys that shouldn't have slid but did.

Comment

• It’s a simple recipe.

Championship confirmed:

Comment

• I think if Scottie goes thru the blue Jay's farm system , he might be a good pitcher some day

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          It’s a simple recipe.

Championship confirmed:

Speaking of… I wonder if that other fun guy is having fun down in Sunny Las Angles?

Comment

• goldblum wrote: View Post

speaking of… i wonder if that other fun guy is having fun down in sunny las angles?

ha-ha ha....

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              I think if Scottie goes thru the blue Jay's farm system , he might be a good pitcher some day

He even hypes his ceremonial first pitch. Can’t wait to see him on the floor. People are not going to know what to make of him.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

He even hypes his ceremonial first pitch. Can’t wait to see him on the floor. People are not going to know what to make of him.
                                I wonder if he ever doesn't wear short shorts. I wanna see him in TO in February with short shorts and a massive scarf. Will achieve immediate legend status if he shows up to a game like that.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X