Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    It would be nice if they provided more clips of Scottie during shooting drills. I haven't seen much footage of that since prior to the draft.
    They want to keep that hush hush

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Watch it be like OG's rookie year where we all assumed he had no shot yet and he comes out the gate shooting 40%.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm not expecting much in that department since he has so many other things he needs to focus on like the defensive schemes, plays on offense, building chemistry with starters etc. But would be great to know if he's ahead of where he is expected to be or not.

Comment

• He's working hard on it, and Nick is going to let him shoot, I'm not too worried about it, he'll get there. We need to be patient with his offence.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Watch it be like OG's rookie year where we all assumed he had no shot yet and he comes out the gate shooting 40%.
            I am expecting 30% and at that level id be happy.

Comment

• I can see Nurse throwing him in the fire during preseason, give him as many shots and possessions as possible.

Comment

• First in the gym, last to go out.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  I can see Nurse throwing him in the fire during preseason, give him as many shots and possessions as possible.
                  Hopefully.
                  Unlike Malachi's treatment of him in the SL.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Hopefully.
                    That is one of the big benefits of pairing him with Fred and Goran - point guards that don’t need to control the ball to impact the game.

And Flynn will figure this out pretty quickly, or so I would think.
                    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Oct 1, 2021, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Hopefully.
                      I think malachi was expected to score in Summer League to see what he had.

Comment

I think malachi was expected to score in Summer League to see what he had.
                        kinda like how Nurse has coached Fred to always be in attack mode.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

kinda like how Nurse has coached Fred to always be in attack mode.
                          its important you need to put pressure on defence with at least a few people.

Comment

• Malachi was supposed to be alpha in summer league. We didn't have any other reliable scorers. I don't think he limited Scottie, they both looked great on summer league.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              Malachi was supposed to be alpha in summer league. We didn't have any other reliable scorers. I don't think he limited Scottie, they both looked great on summer league.
                              this

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                Malachi was supposed to be alpha in summer league. We didn't have any other reliable scorers. I don't think he limited Scottie, they both looked great on summer league.
                                I think there were moments Flynn did too much by himself, but that was probably asked of him to be more aggressive and he showed he was the one with NBA experience.

Barnes being a rookie also showed he has great potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X