No announcement yet.

Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually would want any of Barnes draft contemporaries to have successful careers

We may never know down the Road, Scottie could be the catalyst to convince any of those guys to come over to Toronto, bring their talents and form their own big three. Toronto finally a free agent destination because players wanted to play with Scottie Barnes.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      I actually would want any of Barnes draft contemporaries to have successful careers

We may never know down the Road, Scottie could be the catalyst to convince any of those guys to come over to Toronto, bring their talents and form their own big three. Toronto finally a free agent destination because players wanted to play with Scottie Barnes.

he used to play with cade and others in this class so its very posssible.

Comment

• Barnes has wildly exceeded all my expectations. Couldn't be happier to have been so wrong.

Comment

• wow
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scottie being able to bully dudes inside already is so cool. And him shushing the Celtics bench was hilarious. This dude’s got a combo of personality and game that’s insanely rootable
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Haven't been this excited about a rookie since Vince Carter.

Comment

• I'm surprised this thread hasnt blown up. Our prized rookie just dominated his second game of his NBA career. Amazing performance.

Comment

• Youngest Raptor rookie to ever get a 25/13 stat line? Pretty sure I saw that tweeted last night.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    I'm surprised this thread hasnt blown up. Our prized rookie just dominated his second game of his NBA career. Amazing performance.
                    sensory overload

Comment

• I know it is his second game in the league, but the poise and feel for the game he showed are unlimited.
                      They always say : History repeats itself. I hope it does it this time with the Raptors with Barness.

Here is Pippen's first game in the league, compare it to Barnes, and it is scary how similar they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USxIcMP4VEY

Comment

• Will need more time to confirm the eye test but it looked to me like Boston was actively trying to switch Tatum off Barnes. In his 2nd career NBA game a top 10 player was trying to avoid being guarded by you. Impressive.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                          I'm surprised this thread hasnt blown up. Our prized rookie just dominated his second game of his NBA career. Amazing performance.
                          So good I lost higher brain functions. Just coming down today after excitedly pacing my living room. Give it 24 hrs

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Will need more time to confirm the eye test but it looked to me like Boston was actively trying to switch Tatum off Barnes. In his 2nd career NBA game a top 10 player was trying to avoid being guarded by you. Impressive.
                            Ya, they were trying to switch Van Vleet on to him. I noticed it on a few ISO possessions as well.

Comment

• Star.

Comment

• The league will soon be starting to talk about Scottie ... he "performed" on his first big stage last night ... and when he was done the Boston "fans" booed their team!

Comment

Working...
                                X