• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/208TOhRLHy0

Our boy is really fvcking good!

Comment

• F#$#$# got his Jersey!!!
      Yea Yea..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          And Giannis too.
          It only took him 3 dribbles. Lol

Comment

• Magic Pippen

Comment

• Future shot creator, playmaker, defender, rebounder. He can be whatever he wants to be. His mid range is surprisingly money. We did need someone with a consistent mid range jumper.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Future shot creator, playmaker, defender, rebounder. He can be whatever he wants to be. His mid range is surprisingly money. We did need someone with a consistent mid range jumper.
                I keep saying with this specific kid... throw out all comparisons.. he is the next who ever he wants to be. He is the next him

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    He basically picked up his dribble before hitting the 3 point line, that's insane!

Comment

• 21 pts
                      12 rebounds
                      35 mins

2 clutch FTs to seal the game

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                        21 pts
                        12 rebounds
                        35 mins

2 clutch FTs to seal the game
                        Remember his a rookie..PPl do u understand what we have.
                        Gift from Gods..Thank u Aaron Baynes and the Tamba Tank.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• So far it's a two man race for ROY between Scottie and Mobley, both have been really impressive. Gotta wonder who the Raps had ahead of who on their draft board.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            So far it's a two man race for ROY between Scottie and Mobley, both have been really impressive. Gotta wonder who the Raps had ahead of who on their draft board.
                            Mobley was number one and it sounds like they had tiers. They likely had Green lower down because of defence. If you ask my honest opinion. , Mobley, Cade, Barnes, Green, Suggs Giddey

They value defence although they sent scouts to see Giddey so I bump him up. I think they saw cade may have liked him overall but probably liked Mobley better for fit reasons, positional reasons and other reasons. I am not sure if they had Barnes over Mobley as the workouts continued but yeah that is my guess.

My guess is they had Suggs a tier below but not super far below Barnes. They liked Barnes and focused on getting Mobley but couldn't get a deal done.

Comment

• If Scottie keeps playing like that and keeps improving and we made the playoff, there might be some serious considerations for MVP.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                                If Scottie keeps playing like that and keeps improving and we made the playoff, there might be some serious considerations for MVP.
                                None of our rookies get any consideration. I’d be happy if he makes the young stars game and the all rookie team. Haven’t had that in a while. Bosh? Carter?

Comment

Working...
                                X