Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    I have to give it to Banton….the very first possession that he is out there on the floor when his number is called…he is hunting where Scottie is on the floor.

just watch him lol
    they have a good synergy

Comment

• Barnes shot 40% from 3 in November. It's happening, folks.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Barnes shot 40% from 3 in November. It's happening, folks.

Soon he'll be up there with the greatest shooters of all-time. The Jonas Valanciunas's of the world.

Comment

Good thing he made those 2 in a row at garbage time, or he'd be .347

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Barnes has accomplished in 6 weeks from what I expected to see of him accomplishing (in best case scenario) in year 3.

Growth has been unbelievable.

Suggs was suppose to be NBA ready and he is the one now expected to have slower growth process then anticipated.

Comment

• It's not easy to change your shooting form and see results right away. When Lonzo Ball changed his shooting form I think it took him about a year+ to see the improvement. In Barnes case, you're already seeing the results. It's impressive. He used to have a funky form. But now? he shoots the ball a lot like Kawhi Leonard now.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Barnes has accomplished in 6 weeks from what I expected to see of him accomplishing (in best case scenario) in year 3.

Growth has been unbelievable.

Suggs was suppose to be NBA ready and he is the one now expected to have slower growth process then anticipated.
                Even his growth physically has been remarkable.

Comment

• He's not far off the league average of 36% with .353. It's very impressive.

Mobley and Scottie are neck and neck for the rookie of the year. Mobley has a bit of an edge because he's in an American Market, but it's pretty hard to choose between them right now.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    He's not far off the league average of 36% with .353. It's very impressive.

Mobley and Scottie are neck and neck for the rookie of the year. Mobley has a bit of an edge because he's in an American Market, but it's pretty hard to choose between them right now.
                    Its close, but I'd say Scottie. His stats are slightly higher and his 3 ball has skyrocketed from the teens to 35%.

Comment

• Based on how Scottie has improved so far, by the end of the season it might be no contest.

Cleveland has the better record, so that's a little boost for Mobley

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        Based on how Scottie has improved so far, by the end of the season it might be no contest.

Cleveland has the better record, so that's a little boost for Mobley
                        20 games in, I'm still impressed by how much he improved. I was expecting for him to be where he is now in 2 years.

Comment

• He's playing great. It's funny to watch when he's wide open and clearly frustrated at the lack of pass. What I mean is he sees the floor so well, he doesn't understand how on earth the other players don't see him.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

20 games in, I'm still impressed by how much he improved. I was expecting for him to be where he is now in 2 years.
                            Which is remarkably coupled with what felt like a little bit of a slump and a dip in his aggressiveness. ...... And from the brilliant flashes he's shown already... I ridiculously expect him to be even better than he's been. ... Already. ... Like now.

lol

Sky's the limit.

Comment

• Can't use it as a measuring stick for anything, but Scottie's rookie campaign is better than CB4's and Bosh was an All Star and a notch below a superstar.

Comment

• I hope the Raptors treat Scottie the way Charlotte is treating LaMelo.
                                Only then can we see his true potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X