Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Kobe and Lebron for sure. Foolish of me to forget those. (He said he modelled his game after Kobe, or something to that effect. I love it when he shakes guys off for the Kobe fadeaway. Can't wait to watch that grow.)

And yeah.... shooting -- definitely Steph.
    A stepback 3, some pullup 3s even almost banked in the halfcourt game winning 3. Definitely Steph.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

A stepback 3, some pullup 3s even almost banked in the halfcourt game winning 3. Definitely Steph.
      How is his rookie year 3 pt shooting compared to Stephs? Not making a serious comparison, because they are fundamentally different players. But I have seen so many comps (in his first 20 games Magic had blah blah blah compared to Scotties blah blah blah) that it makes me wonder. His 3's have ramped up incredibly fast it seems.
      Last edited by Puffer; Fri Dec 17, 2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Lol.
        The perfect basketball specimen.
        GOAT of the multiverse.

What did we do to deserve this Masai?
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

How is his rookie year 3 pt shooting compared to Stephs? Not making a serious comparison, because they are fundamentally different players. But I have seen so many comps (in his first 20 games Magic had blah blah blah compared to Scotties blah blah blah) that it makes me wonder. His 3's have ramped up incredibly fast it seems.
          Barnes is working on his shooting, and is at league average which is a nice surprise.

Steph came into the league as the worlds best shooter and will leave the league as the worlds best shooter. No comparison.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm not actually serious. Steph was known as a terrific shooter coming out of college. He'd have flown past the 3 point record long ago if it wasn't for his early ankle injuries.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Barnes is working on his shooting, and is at league average which is a nice surprise.

Steph came into the league as the worlds best shooter and will leave the league as the worlds best shooter. No comparison.
              So you're saying Puffer's Steph comparison is puffery?

Comment

So you're saying Puffer's Steph comparison is puffery?

Puff and Nonsense.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Please refer to above^^^ Steph's already on the chart, guys. Too late to argue against it now.

Comment

Steph 0.437

Scottie 0.368

Scottie should catch him by the end of the season.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Steph 0.437

Scottie 0.368

Scottie should catch him by the end of the season.

Scottie should overtake Steph as the greatest shooter of all time by Saturday at this rate.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Puff and Nonsense.

See, nothing about puffery!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Scottie should overtake Steph as the greatest shooter of all time by Saturday at this rate.
                          Yeah. My point exactly. After passing Steph he is going to catch JV. In 3 pt shooting AND rebounding.

Comment

• Scottie is ROY any other choice is wrong. Sorry Mobley but Scottie is God level.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              Scottie is ROY any other choice is wrong. Sorry Mobley but Scottie is God level.
                              How could I miss that one??
                              Note to self: Must add God to Scottie’s running list of player comps.

Comment

• The ROY award has ALWAYS been about raw numbers. It's never about who's winning more or who's the better defensive player(lol). That's why I don't understand this narrative that the national media is pushing. Scottie Barnes has better offensive numbers than Mobley. It's that simple. He's also no slouch defensively.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X