Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Honestly, that’s my revised expectation of his floor for year 3.
    Given how rapidly hes been improving throughout his first season, those will be his averages by the end of this season.

Comment

Honestly, that’s my revised expectation of his floor for year 3.
      Jeez by the sounds of it almost like you think he's kawhi Leonard with playmaking or something
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Jeez by the sounds of it almost like you think he's kawhi Leonard with playmaking or something
        Which is basically Lebron.. and I think he's the closest comparison. Pass first, but strong as an ox and can barrel himself to the paint/rim whenever he wants.

Kawhi is Dexter with a basketball. Emotionless warrior. Scottie is too happy to be Kawhi-like.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Which is basically Lebron.. and I think he's the closest comparison. Pass first, but strong as an ox and can barrel himself to the paint/rim whenever he wants.

Kawhi is Dexter with a basketball. Emotionless warrior. Scottie is too happy to be Kawhi-like.
          GOLDBLUM did you already add Lebron to the list?

Comment

In future people will talk about Kawhi like "he was so good. He was Scottie Barnes before Scottie Barnes"
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Basketball gods gave us a championship and a future Lebron after years of getting spanked by him.

Comment

"A bigger version of Kawhi.... with playmaking."

Comment

This is the saddest Everything ______ for a Raptors draft pick ever. Lol.
                  Decided to look back at the first couple of pages of this thread lol. Damn! Y'all need to relax man lmao.

I'm a day 1 Scottie Barnes guy, I compared him to Scottie Pippen when he first got drafted. 5 months later and Pip is still the guy that he reminds me of. I don't see the Kawhi Leonard comp. I mean, he shoots the ball a lot like Kawhi but that's about it.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Decided to look back at the first couple of pages of this thread lol. Damn! Y'all need to relax man lmao.

I'm a day 1 Scottie Barnes guy, I compared him to Scottie Pippen when he first got drafted. 5 months later and Pip is still the guy that he reminds me of. I don't see the Kawhi Leonard comp. I mean, he shoots the ball a lot like Kawhi but that's about it.
                    I didn't think he would be here at this point. I wanted Mobley so bad. But I Scottie is amazing honestly.

Comment

He's a lot more than pippin, pippin never had the court vision that scottie has nor was he as good as a rookie. He has the calmness/patience of kawai and he uses his size and strength like kawai does. Plus his defense is pretty darn good already.

Comment

Lol. That was in response to people upset about the pick right after the draft, like Mixx and PM. And the now legendary RR draft party among many other doubters. That was the best way to describe the mood that day…. sad. I wasn’t 100% convinced about Scottie, tbh, but I was putting my faith in Masai over any of the BS mock consensus boards. I was telling everybody that Masai & Bobby don’t give AF about the mocks, which are always wrong… year after year.

Comment

Lol. That was in response to people upset about the pick right after the draft, like Mixx and PM. And the now legendary RR draft party among many other doubters. That was the best way to describe the mood that day…. sad. I wasn’t 100% convinced about Scottie, tbh, but I was putting my faith in Masai over any of the BS mock consensus boards. I was telling everybody that Masai & Bobby don’t give AF about the mocks, which are always wrong… year after year.
                          Sports fanbase culture in general. They don't agree with something, everything is burning down. I was indifferent in my initial reaction to the Scottie pick, but figured Masai and the front office has earned enough trust from our fanbase.
                          Last edited by A.I; Wed Dec 22, 2021, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I was hacked
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scottie: Magic offense, Draymond defense

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I was hacked
                                Mixx you get a pass bro

Comment

Working...
                                X