Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Malachi was conference DPOY and a dead-eye 3-pt shooter. We thought we were getting Red VanVleet when we drafted him.
    Basically it. Looking like he is just ending up a bad pick. Bane got passed up by basically every team except the Grizzlies and is showing everyone they messed up.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

You want to trade for a poor man's OG? OG is already tough to watch with his non existent offensive instinct and you want to add a poor man's version of that to this team? why?
      Off the bench he would be great. He would really improve the bench's the defence.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Basically it. Looking like he is just ending up a bad pick. Bane got passed up by basically every team except the Grizzlies and is showing everyone they messed up.
        As soon as I read the article where Nurse said they were trying to get Malachi to un-learn some of his instinctive PG habits to be successful in Raptors system, I knew he was a big mistake. Flynn is a 4-year college guy and the same age as Trent (whose on his second contract). He's not an 18-year old kid or a blank slate.

Comment

Malachi was conference DPOY and a dead-eye 3-pt shooter. We thought we were getting Red VanVleet when we drafted him.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Off the bench he would be great. He would really improve the bench's the defence.
            Good lord you want ANOTHER non scorer to come off the bench?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Damn... $50M. Nope. Picking Malachi over Desmond Bane is really coming back to haunt the Raps. Bane is the perfect fit for what this roster needs, right now. I know you "can't teach wingspan", but you "can't teach bucket getting" either. Masai/Bobby & Tolzman's fault, I guess.
              Was it Scottie and their inability to sign a good center that made them go the positionless route?
              When they drafted Malachi, he was meant to be the back up point guard.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Was it Scottie and their inability to sign a good center that made them go the positionless route?
                Fred was a UFA and Lowry was a year away from being a UFA. I think that's why they took Flynn.

Comment

Good lord you want ANOTHER non scorer to come off the bench?
                  I mean I am not saying that is the only move I would make but he would be interesting.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I think watching centers get played off the floor in the playoffs, is what's making them want to go position-less.

Comment

• FWIW, two games ago every shot he hit was within 10 ft. Last night every shot he hit was outside 21 feet. There's something there. Don't know what it is but it's something

Comment

• Coach..I'm ready, play me at PG..
                        Let's Go!!!!
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I think watching centers get played off the floor in the playoffs, is what's making them want to go position-less.
                          precisely the evolution of the game.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

precisely the evolution of the game.
                            Every good team in the league has reliable centers, Cleveland even has 3.
                            It's more on their inability to acquire or draft one.
                            Remember that theyre high on Mobley too.

Comment

• Hip, finger, ankle, knee, now wrist.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hip, finger, ankle, knee, now wrist.

You keep harping on injury prone. But did you ever think it could be a organization protecting their star asset and not throwing him out there with small injuries which could turn into something major over playing on something minor?
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X