Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

lol….you just reopened your own can of worms….this is most narrow minded comment your ever posted following some emotionally driven ones lately lmao.

but I will play along and go along that narrow minded path….

making it too simplistic for you….

Barnes played 37 out of 45 games
    Birch played 23 out of 45 games

or are you going back to you original stance…..”but his nose was broken, it does not count” lol.

Pointing out your injury paranoia is hardly an emotional response, it's more of a sport at this point.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
      Barnes injured yet again, Claw I guess you should decide arbitrarily that he's injury prone and start talking about how useless he is and that we should get a real rookie.
      The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

lol….you just reopened your own can of worms….this is most narrow minded comment your ever posted following some emotionally driven ones lately lmao.

but I will play along and go along that narrow minded path….

making it too simplistic for you….

Barnes played 37 out of 45 games
      Birch played 23 out of 45 games

or are you going back to you original stance…..”but his nose was broken, it does not count” lol.
      Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

Pointing out your injury paranoia is hardly an emotional response, it's more of a sport at this point.

i actually gave you the liberty to believed what you believed in the Birch thread….then I got dragged back to this asinine calisthenics that you restarted …

so I guess time to move on once again lol

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

i actually gave you the liberty to believed what you believed in the Birch thread….then I got dragged back to this asinine calisthenics that you restarted …

so I guess time to move on once again lol
        Ohhh, I like that last sentence, well worded!
        I'm not even being sarcastic! Lol

Comment

• What?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What “what?”? They said he missed the last game because of a sore wrist and that he was questionable yesterday because of a sore wrist. This is just a follow up question

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              What “what?”? They said he missed the last game because of a sore wrist and that he was questionable yesterday because of a sore wrist. This is just a follow up question
              He injured his wrist when he was shooting in practice. How do you do that?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It can definitely happen. You could jam your hand going up for a dunk and get it caught on the net for example.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

It can definitely happen. You could jam your hand going up for a dunk and get it caught on the net for example.
                    I mean, Koreen said that he injured it by "shooting"
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

maybe he snapped his wrist too hard. It happens. Again he has had tendinitis.

Comment

• Put another way tendinitis is essentially inflammation of the tendon. It can manifest in a number of ways. If he is overworking himself in practise. Let's say shooting 1000 jumpers a day. Add to the fact that he was playing AAU since he was a kid he has put some serious miles on his body. I have an issue with AAU but I won't go into that rant right now.

Comment

His wrist was sore. Could tweak it by receiving a pass from one of the ball boys feeding him the ball for shots. Sounds like he needs more time to heal and let the inflammation go down. You ever injured your wrist before? It can feel back to normal then you go to lift something and bam, it hurts again.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

His wrist was sore. Could tweak it by receiving a pass from one of the ball boys feeding him the ball for shots. Sounds like he needs more time to heal and let the inflammation go down. You ever injured your wrist before? It can feel back to normal then you go to lift something and bam, it hurts again.
                            there is a pun in there

Comment

• I maintain my original stance about Scottie. When he learns how to shoot consistently and his handle improves the sky is honestly the limit. He will improve on both but the shooting will not significantly be improved before the off season. When I say shooting I mean from the outside. IF he is going to be a primary ball handler long term for this team those two things NEED to improve greatly. When they do though it will open things up.

Comment

It could be gym related too.
                                l impinged my shoulder bumping into a defender when I played right after a hard lifting session.

I mean it takes something significant to hurt your wrist, like landing hard on the floor, etc.
                                But never heard of anyone hurt his wrist just by shooting or catching a ball, unless the wrist is already compromised.
                                Last edited by Kagemusha; Thu Jan 27, 2022, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X