Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    Put another way tendinitis is essentially inflammation of the tendon. It can manifest in a number of ways. If he is overworking himself in practise. Let's say shooting 1000 jumpers a day. Add to the fact that he was playing AAU since he was a kid he has put some serious miles on his body. I have an issue with AAU but I won't go into that rant right now.
    Was there any press release that he has tendinitis?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

yes

Comment

• https://www.si.com/nba/raptors/news/...nee-tendinitis

https://www.tsn.ca/scottie-barnes-ri...itis-1.1740673

Comment

maybe he snapped his wrist too hard. It happens. Again he has had tendinitis.

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          https://www.si.com/nba/raptors/news/...nee-tendinitis

https://www.tsn.ca/scottie-barnes-ri...itis-1.1740673

Ha? You said wrist tendinitis and now your going down the knee part?

Im confused…

he played last night, is it not…he seem ok to me after that Jan.15 tweet by Murphy 12 days ago

what did I miss?

Comment

Ha? You said wrist tendinitis and now your going down the knee part?

Im confused…

he played last night, is it not…he seem ok to me after that Jan.15 tweet by Murphy 12 days ago

what did I miss?
            Do you understand that tendinitis isn't typically isolated to one part of the body? I am just curious if that is something you were aware of?

Have you ever studied or do you understand the pathology of tendinopathy? I am asking because I don't mind outlining it if necessary.

Comment

• The wrist snapping thing was obviously me just throwing out how it could potentially happen. I wasn't in practise. But The second thing requires one has an understanding of how that type of inflammation can spread and how it works.

Comment

Do you understand that tendinitis isn't typically isolated to one part of the body? I am just curious if that is something you were aware of?

Have you ever studied or do you understand the pathology of tendinopathy? I am asking because I don't mind outlining it if necessary.
                LOL….

I am not even going to follow you on this one….LMAO

Comment

LOL….

I am not even going to follow you on this one….LMAO
                  I can send you some resources about the matter unless you have access to uptodate.

Just so you are aware. In case you weren't already. YES it can manifest at different times through out the musculoskeletal system. It has been reported in as high as 30% of all musculoskeletal consultations with the vast majority of it being the result of sport and overuse.

AGAIN MY ISSUES WITH AAU.

Comment

I can send you some resources about the matter unless you have access to uptodate.

Just so you are aware. In case you weren't already. YES it can manifest at different times through out the musculoskeletal system. It has been reported in as high as 30% of all musculoskeletal consultations with the vast majority of it being the result of sport and overuse.

AGAIN MY ISSUES WITH AAU.
                    Thanks sir….my best resource is my quack MD

But….I appreciate anatomy 101

I don’t want to get mistakenly accused of trolling by you because I just asked a very straightforward question if there was a recent press release of his wrist

if there is none then there is none..thanks

Comment

This piqued my curiosity.
                      Really?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

This piqued my curiosity.
                        Really?
                        "Excessive movement or awkward postures involving the hand, wrist, or shoulder during daily or occupational activities can strain tendons."

"Tendinopathies are chronic injuries that are slow to resolve, often requiring months for complete resolution. Patience and careful adherence to an active rehabilitation program emphasizing heavy-load exercise and a return to full activity implemented in progressive steps are the keys to successful treatment"

Both from ->Overview of the management of overuse (persistent) tendinopathy

Too lazy to get a proper citation right now.

Any good clinician will respond to that question with the following question. It depends, was the cause systemic or not? Systemic biologically not environmentally.

Comment

Thanks sir….my best resource is my quack MD

But….I appreciate anatomy 101

I don’t want to get mistakenly accused of trolling by you because I just asked a very straightforward question if there was a recent press release of his wrist

if there is none then there is none..thanks
                          I am not accusing you of trolling your original question didn't specify wrist. It specified tendinitis.

This is moving the goalposts a bit.

Your original question was:

I answered yes and provided the releases.

Comment

• For the record, it's not anatomy it's pathophysiology.

Comment

I am not accusing you of trolling your original question didn't specify wrist. It specified tendinitis.

This is moving the goalposts a bit.

Your original question was:

I answered yes and provided the releases.
                              It was not specific then to what part of the body I asked lol….but what was discussed was about the wrist.

As I said if you don’t have that press release about that specific body part…then just say no…simple as that…
                              Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Thu Jan 27, 2022, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I was not specific then to what part of the body I asked lol….but what was discussed was about the wrist.

As I said if you don’t have that press release about that specific body part…then just say no…simple as
                                no you were not I answered the direct question you asked at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X