No announcement yet.

Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm not sure if I'm ready to replace the first team all forum contributions of @KeonClark just yet, but I am willing to at least make a contribution here or there at least! I won't totally abandon you guys like that Shaquille guy or whatever his name was

#TT2022
    #NEVERGIVEUP
    #TTISTHEANSWER
    ???????#TT>KAWHI

Comment

• Thanks NTT, I think I have a new signature lol. Anyways back to Scottie Barnes

Check him out at about :40 running thru Pat Bev with an extra shot at the start of the game. He wants all the smoke, love this kid
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• All The Way Up, next stop is the ROY

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          All The Way Up, next stop is the ROY

Honestly haven't seen any Cavs games this season, so can't comment on Mobley but it feels like a 2 horse race at this point based on the entirety of the season, stats and team performance.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Honestly haven't seen any Cavs games this season, so can't comment on Mobley but it feels like a 2 horse race at this point based on the entirety of the season, stats and team performance.
            It may come down to which team is higher. We're only 1 game back with a W tonight!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

It may come down to which team is higher. We're only 1 game back with a W tonight!
              i think people here have been calling it a two horse race for most of the season because we are homers when it really wasn't (except maybe at the beginning of the season). but mobley must be slumping because it really is neck and neck now.

the raw numbers have always been close, but now the advanced numbers are too.

hopefully the team can finish strong and get it for him

Comment

• Nurse on Barnes (last Nets game)....

NICK NURSE: Yeah, he was getting mad. He was getting mad at-- he was getting mad at me. Any time I was calling the play that he wasn't involved in, he was getting mad at me. He wanted to-- he wanted to make the plays, and uh-- and uh, well, he made a really tough circus shot there at the end of the shot clock, which again, was a good break for us. But no, he did. He-- he you know, kind of got the ball. He made some good passes.

Comment

Nurse on Barnes (last Nets game)....

NICK NURSE: Yeah, he was getting mad. He was getting mad at-- he was getting mad at me. Any time I was calling the play that he wasn't involved in, he was getting mad at me. He wanted to-- he wanted to make the plays, and uh-- and uh, well, he made a really tough circus shot there at the end of the shot clock, which again, was a good break for us. But no, he did. He-- he you know, kind of got the ball. He made some good passes.
                  How drunk was Nurse in this interview.

And fuck hierarchy!
                  Give the kid the plays he deserve.

Comment

• The kid has amazing court vision, he needs the ball. The only thing he has to refine is when to pass and when to try and score. He sometimes telegraphs that he is in "passing only mode" which puts him at an unessesary disadvantage.
                    Generally, good things happen on offense when he touches the ball.

Comment

• as injuries pile up I think we are about to really see what Barnes has as a point guard.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                        The kid has amazing court vision, he needs the ball. The only thing he has to refine is when to pass and when to try and score. He sometimes telegraphs that he is in "passing only mode" which puts him at an unessesary disadvantage.
                        Generally, good things happen on offense when he touches the ball.
                        He does need to be tighter with the ball and make quicker passes, they get picked off a bit too easily, sometimes its a chemistry issue too. There was one play last game where he made a pass to Thad for what would have been an open dunk, brilliant vision, but the pass was a bit too low or Thad didn't expect it.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

He does need to be tighter with the ball and make quicker passes, they get picked off a bit too easily, sometimes its a chemistry issue too. There was one play last game where he made a pass to Thad for what would have been an open dunk, brilliant vision, but the pass was a bit too low or Thad didn't expect it.
                          yeah this is something I noticed at the beginning of the season. it has gotten better but he needs to work on his handle. He also needs to stop going for the no look pass EVERYTIME. It looks cool and flashy but sometimes it is better to just stick with the basics.

Comment

• Had to bump this thread with this suggestion of changing its name from “Everything Scottie Barnes” to “Scottie Barnes is Everything”

Comment

Nurse on Barnes (last Nets game)....

finally, i hope everyone was seeing what was happening i kept my mouth shut. BUT you know pascal running point was only to claim his territory “i am the franchise player here” …we all know pascal can not guard the point or SG positions.

Comment

• Kid still doesn't have a moniker.

Comment

Working...
                                X