Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roty

Comment

• ill go out on a limb here as say since the post jordan era you can count on one hand how many rookies ever posted a 30/15/5 stat line quick check shows grant hill did it once...duncan once....rose and lebron no
      Last edited by gambler; Sat Mar 19, 2022, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• gambler wrote: View Post
        ill go out on a limb here as say since the post jordan era you can count on one hand how many rookies ever posted a 30/15/5 stat line quick check shows grant hill did it once...duncan once....rose and lebron no
        blake griffin,

he is much more skilled than blake

Comment

• Midway into his rookie year, this kid has -

1. Tweaked his shot to become a better shooter (usually takes time to develop)
          2. Learned how to do a left handed hook shot (which is extremely hard to do)
          3. Earned the trust of his vet team mates

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
            Midway into his rookie year, this kid has -

1. Tweaked his shot to become a better shooter (usually takes time to develop)
            2. Learned how to do a left handed hook shot (which is extremely hard to do)
            3. Earned the trust of his vet team mates
            to be fair he had the hook shot on day one. it was actually how he scored one of his first NBA points.

Last edited by TrueTorontoFan; Sat Mar 19, 2022, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

to be fair he had the hook shot on day one. it was actually how he scored one of his first NBA points.

I was talking about the lefty hook shot.

Comment

I was talking about the lefty hook shot.
                that is a lefty hook shot take a closer look .

He has hit it quite often this season not just mid way. put some respect on Scott's name

Comment

that is a lefty hook shot take a closer look .

He has hit it quite often this season not just mid way. put some respect on Scott's name
                  I was checking his college highlights and he does not this shot back then.
                  Both he and Nurse said it's something he's been working diligently on.
                  By midway, I mean from the start of the season up to this point.
                  How is that disrespecting Scottie, you're having it the other way bro.
                  It'a a testament to his great work ethic and talent.

Comment

I was checking his college highlights and he does not this shot back then.
                    Both he and Nurse said it's something he's been working diligently on.
                    By midway, I mean from the start of the season up to this point.
                    How is that disrespecting Scottie, you're having it the other way bro.
                    It'a a testament to his great work ethic and talent.
                    when he came into the league this man had it. I am not talking about college. he put a TON of work between the time the college season ended and October without question.

That said, I should have added it in green text. I was joking about you needing to put some respect on his name.

Comment

• That's more a combination hook and push shot. You almost never see a true hook shot any more, that's not it. Efficiencies would be horrible today.

This is kinda cool froma guy who could do it. 1988 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbthPZRTbGM

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        That's more a combination hook and push shot. You almost never see a true hook shot any more, that's not it. Efficiencies would be horrible today.

Baby hook , as Magic did it.

Comment

when he came into the league this man had it. I am not talking about college. he put a TON of work between the time the college season ended and October without question.

That said, I should have added it in green text. I was joking about you needing to put some respect on his name.
                          All fair, bro.

And to be honest, even today's vet centers don't do it often.

That tells me this kid is a sponge.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              That's more a combination hook and push shot. You almost never see a true hook shot any more, that's not it. Efficiencies would be horrible today.

I like to see Scottie shoot more midrange. I think Kawhi Leonard is the player that he should study. He made a shot early in the 3rd last night that was Kawhi Leonard like.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                here's the full quote

it's pretty clear from his quote that scottie barnes' remarkable skillset is just another example of what a genius lebron james is

Comment

Working...
                                X