No announcement yet.

Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• his left hand off the glass is equally impressive.

Comment

• Great so lebron is already planning how to tamper with Scotty now .....

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I like to see Scottie shoot more midrange. I think Kawhi Leonard is the player that he should study. He made a shot early in the 3rd last night that was Kawhi Leonard like.
        Scottie can easily do that and I wish Nick urges him more.
        Scottie can pretty much do anything and go to his sweet spots.

Comment

I like to see Scottie shoot more midrange. I think Kawhi Leonard is the player that he should study. He made a shot early in the 3rd last night that was Kawhi Leonard like.
          Its definitely something he is capable of. He was making quite a lot of them early in the season, hasn't done much of it recently.

Comment

Agree on the midrange part, but how he gets those might be different from kawhi. He gets alot of those of the dribble. Scottie is so big he could have a very effective midrange like prime LaMarcus abridge. Just catch at the elbow, turn. Throw a jab step or pump fake and just nail jumpers over his man. If he has someone the same size as him he will most time be faster. Throw a pump fake and drive the lane
            Last edited by bertarapsfan; Sat Mar 19, 2022, 06:41 PM.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

here's the full quote

it's pretty clear from his quote that scottie barnes' remarkable skillset is just another example of what a genius lebron james is
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

A bigger version Kawhi... with playmaking.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Ha, no one is a Lebron fan unless you lived in the city. He doesn't transcend like Kobe.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Ha, no one is a Lebron fan unless you lived in the city. He doesn't transcend like Kobe.

Last edited by golden; Sun Mar 20, 2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Lol. When Mike Bobby is the leading jersey seller in a state you may want to ask some questions about this data.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Lol. When Mike Bobby is the leading jersey seller in a state you may want to ask some questions about this data.
                        lol. Yeah, I just noticed Yao Ming is huuge in Montana. WTF? Here's the official NBA store.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

who knew the raptors were so big in maine, i woulda thought that was celtics country

Comment

• also fred is out tonight, hopefully we get aggressive scottie

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                              also fred is out tonight, hopefully we get aggressive scottie
                              He went toe to toe with Jokic and Lebron twice. Embiid will be interesting though since he is much better defensively.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Dude I am dying laughing at this list. Fucking Mike Bibby is tops in Alabama? How are any Mike Bibby jerseys still for sale? This is clearly very meaningful and accurate data. You win. Everyone loves Lebron... And Mike Bibby.

Comment

Working...
                                X