Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Bet365, pinnacle, bodog, sports interaction, you name it..there's a ton of options. Although you may not want to go down that rabbit hole of betting on sports
    appreciate it. last time I bet officially on sports was in vegas. I went from 30 dollars to 150 dollars in two days, I then ran.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

KOC did as well, Lowe as well. It is starting to move towards Scottie.
      lowe still had mobley, it was thorpe who had barnes (though it was on lowe's show). KOC did but i think that was on william lou's show which no one in america would have heard.

i'm just mentioning because however one might feel about him, simmons is a guy who does a lot of the shaping of the narrative's that get talked about so much about around here, so i think it will affect the odds.

Comment

• The guy in Detroit could swoop in and steal it.

Cade is averaging 17.2ppg, 5.7rpg, 5.6apg.

Barnes is averaging 15.4ppg, 7.6rpg, 3.5apg.
        Mobley is averaging 15.0ppg, 8.3rpg, 2.6apg.

Not many in the media look at advanced stats. Usually narrative and these simple counting stats. And for ROY does team success matter? It usually doesn't.

Comment

• now down to 4-1 and Mobleys odds got a bit more inviting

Comment

• gambler wrote: View Post

they changed then.....about two, three years ago pinnacle, betfair and 365 where eliminated form canada.....myb they are an affiliate ...im not a canadian but i remember reading about it and then a canadian here in the mexican resort town i live in confirmed it.....hopefully you got in on some of those sweet raptros lines....i got nick nurse 80/1 coy....then anunoby and fvv got injured like two weeks later...imo...wihtout those injuries...rpators would have at least four more wins....lottery team to number 3 seed....how often has that been done?
            I don't if its was technically "legal", its offshore betting. Canada didn't ban the websites like the States did. Single game betting just got made legal in Canada a few months ago

I did play the over 35.5 wins at the start of the regular season. I don't think Nick has a shot at COY, seems Phx dude is the front runner but Boston, Memphis and others will get some love. 80 to 1 however is a nice number thats worth a flyer
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              The guy in Detroit could swoop in and steal it.

Not many in the media look at advanced stats. Usually narrative and these simple counting stats. And for ROY does team success matter? It usually doesn't.
              Will the Piston's losing record impact Cade's chances at winning ROY?

And in the same way could it come down to which team between CLE and TOR has the better record that ultimately breaks the tie between Mobley and Barnes? will be interesting.

One stat which I don't think has been mentioned around here which I recall on some youtube channel being said is that Barnes has some crazy win share number which blew away Mobley, at least early in the season. Not sure where you find this kind of information, but would be interesting what that stat looks like now so close t the end of the season.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Will the Piston's losing record impact Cade's chances at winning ROY?

And in the same way could it come down to which team between CLE and TOR has the better record that ultimately breaks the tie between Mobley and Barnes? will be interesting.

One stat which I don't think has been mentioned around here which I recall on some youtube channel being said is that Barnes has some crazy win share number which blew away Mobley, at least early in the season. Not sure where you find this kind of information, but would be interesting what that stat looks like now so close t the end of the season.
                you can find it on basketball reference. barnes is slighly ahead at 5.8 WS (0.117 per 48 mins) compared to 5.1 (0.108 per 48 mins) for mobley, after being behind mobley for most of the season.

both are miles ahead of any other rookie, which is not surprising since it's fairly tied to team success.

Comment

To be fair, most years there aren't comparable success stories like Barnes and Mobley on successful teams. So it very well may play into it.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

he shoots 40 from the field and 30 form the 3....the only other "name" point guard that shoots a shit 40/30 is marcus smart....who is overrated if you take away his flops....if scotties usage rate was the same as cades and he was allowed to shoot 40 he could have 20ppg...maybe more

Comment

• gambler wrote: View Post

he shoots 40 from the field and 30 form the 3....the only other "name" point guard that shoots a shit 40/30 is marcus smart....who is overrated if you take away his flops....if scotties usage rate was the same as cades and he was allowed to shoot 40 he could have 20ppg...maybe more
                      Most media guys don't look at usage when voting for ROY though.

Comment

• Ya be careful. My friend got into betting but could never win enough. Ended up owing the mob 22k. Had to get a line of credit $250 off his weekly cheque for years

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          Ya be careful. My friend got into betting but could never win enough. Ended up owing the mob 22k. Had to get a line of credit $250 off his weekly cheque for years
                          Where do you end up betting directly "with the mob" or was it a website that ultimately was controlled by them? How did he get that much credit?

Comment

Ya be careful. My friend got into betting but could never win enough. Ended up owing the mob 22k. Had to get a line of credit $250 off his weekly cheque for years
                            I mean, point taken, but there's quite a few steps between "laying a few bucks on rookie of the year" and owing 22k to the mafia. That's akin to saying "careful trying Marijuana, my friend did pot once now he's a heroin addict living under a bridge"

Comment

This reads like a true Fubar quote. Took $250 of his cheque, but he's still givin er. Buddy can't even afford pilsner anymore, been slamming bow valley lager for the last decade.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

bow valley lager
                                ^This guy Alberta's.

Comment

Working...
                                X