No announcement yet.

Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Scottie is the guy recruiting other players to come play in Toronto >>>>>
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      When Scottie is the guy recruiting other players to come play in Toronto >>>>>
      Might well be the first one to have the gravity. Masai doesn't

Comment

• there is a difference between your peers recruiting you and an exec. doesn't matter how much you like the exec your peers are what matters.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          there is a difference between your peers recruiting you and an exec. doesn't matter how much you like the exec your peers are what matters.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            When Scottie is the guy recruiting other players to come play in Toronto >>>>>
            You can't see the other dozen "Likes" I keyed in.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              quite the read. Some stuff we know but a lot of fun stories

Great, great article. "I gotta be a Scottie today."

Comment

• still no rookie of the month for march....if you look at the numbers and not even take into consideration that mobelys defensive rating went from 100 to 107 after allen went out....either scottie or cade win it.....givng either guy a 2-1 lead over the others.....yet no vote yet to be announced...im not a conspiracy guy but this looks kind of like betting against a boxer who is the promoted fighter yet their should be no narrative for this

Comment

• gambler wrote: View Post
                  still no rookie of the month for march....if you look at the numbers and not even take into consideration that mobelys defensive rating went from 100 to 107 after allen went out....either scottie or cade win it.....givng either guy a 2-1 lead over the others.....yet no vote yet to be announced...im not a conspiracy guy but this looks kind of like betting against a boxer who is the promoted fighter yet their should be no narrative for this
                  i expect that's because march will include the april games, the same way november included the october games.

i expect cade to win it because the march/april raw numbers stats are crazy

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

i expect that's because march will include the april games, the same way november included the october games.

i expect cade to win it because the march/april raw numbers stats are crazy
                    Another negative element to consider is that probably a significant majority of the voters probably had Cade & Mobley ahead of Scottie at the draft.... so a pundit confirmation bias (my choice at the draft ends up as ROY).

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Another negative element to consider is that probably a significant majority of the voters probably had Cade & Mobley ahead of Scottie at the draft.... so a pundit confirmation bias (my choice at the draft ends up as ROY).
                      Conversely, hopefully some of the voters will be like,
                      "yeah, I honestly I expected this from Mobley...
                      I expected better frankly from Cade,
                      BUT HOLY FUKKKKKK
                      SCOTTIE BARNES
                      MADE A FOOL OF US

ALLLLLL..."

In any case. Raps for life. Fuk the rest.

We know the vibes.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

there definitely might be some of that going on with mobley, but i do think cade will finish solidly third in ROY from what i've seen from national media writers' picks this week. (i was picking cade for march/april ROTM above if that wasn't clear)

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Conversely, hopefully some of the voters will be like,
                          "yeah, I honestly I expected this from Mobley...
                          I expected better frankly from Cade,
                          BUT HOLY FUKKKKKK
                          SCOTTIE BARNES
                          MADE A FOOL OF US

ALLLLLL..."

In any case. Raps for life. Fuk the rest.

We know the vibes.
                          And some voters will be compelled to vote against annoying online Raptor fans, out of spite. Can't understand why they would feel that way.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

And some voters will be compelled to vote against annoying online Raptor fans, out of spite. Can't understand why they would feel that way.
                            oh gosh, I hadn't thought about the far-reaching impact that post might have...

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

oh gosh, I hadn't thought about the far-reaching impact that post might have...

Lol. Not you my gold brotha, I was talking about all those butthurt Raptor Twitter knuckleheads who have been roasting media draft experts like Sam Vecenie all year over Barnes. Even if they liked Barnes, there is no way they would vote for him if it’s close.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Lol. Not you my gold brotha,

Comment

Working...
                                X