• Yeah this guy is a keeper.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Yeah this guy is a keeper.
      Hot take
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Destroy everyone at practice lol. Goddamn. This guy has the Mamba Mentality.

The kid ain't afraid to think big
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Raps culture has a come a long way. There were times...many times in the history of this franchise when our young players had nobody to mentor them. It's not Duncan getting mentored by the Admiral, but I can't think of a better guy to mentor Scottie right now at this point in his career, than Pascal. This duo is turning into something special.

Comment

• hes very close if not already 100 percent......so close to a triple double his first playoff game....without the services of trent jr....who was imo food-poisoned by a rabid 76ers fan...would love to see a rapotrs fan give payback to embiid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjh26ykdEu4&t=10s

wiht both barnes and trent jr back in the lineup.....pascal has quietly outplayed embiid and i dont see taht changing anytime soon with embiids injuiry.... would not be surprsed at all if pascal puts up a triple double tonight

Comment

• A lot of things to work on this offseason by this 20 years old

I am very excited what he can be next season

Comment

• Good gracious. This is our meal ticket folks.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Good gracious. This is our meal ticket folks.

Thats the mentality that got him from being a zero level scorer at the draft to averaging 15 PPG as a rookie.

He is already getting fans hyped for next season with these quotes lol.

Comment

• Sounds a lot like he’s gonna be working on whatever the team wants him to work on as opposed to having his own developmental plan which is cool.

Shooting is a given to work on but that usually takes longer to get fully comfortable and implement. I hope he really puts an emphasis on his dribbling and footwork. At his size if he really nails down getting to his spots in a smooth way he’ll be incredibly hard to stop regardless of shooting.

Comment

• Hate to compare to him but similar to Ben Simmons until the shooting can be reliable

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Good gracious. This is our meal ticket folks.

and this is why we don't need a "tough guy" we have a guy who has a kill switch

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          Sounds a lot like he’s gonna be working on whatever the team wants him to work on as opposed to having his own developmental plan which is cool.

Shooting is a given to work on but that usually takes longer to get fully comfortable and implement. I hope he really puts an emphasis on his dribbling and footwork. At his size if he really nails down getting to his spots in a smooth way he’ll be incredibly hard to stop regardless of shooting.
                          he was already scheduled to work with the same guy as OG.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

he was already scheduled to work with the same guy as OG.
                            Is that the same guy Demar used to work with back in the day?

Worked wonders with him, seems like OG’s development is coming along slower there than Demar but I’m sure it’s a lot tougher when you’re built like OG

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              Hate to compare to him but similar to Ben Simmons until the shooting can be reliable
                              You're actually comparing Scottie to Ben "I'm afraid to shoot" Simmons?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

You're actually comparing Scottie to Ben "I'm afraid to shoot" Simmons?
                                Scottie Barnes is like Ben if Ben liked to basically play basketball and wasn't afraid to shoot and worked on his game. so I suppose it checks out.

Comment

Working...
                                X