Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Rich Paul already has his Klutches on Nurse. Is Nick going to the Lakers?
    Can't compare a top notch champion coach and a young kid.

Skip and Shannon talking about whether the Lakers should break it up and start over and a crazy thing occurred to me.
    What if somehow the Lakers offer the Raps a trade package that involves LeBron for our Scottie?
    Does LeBron still have enough juice in him to go for another title run,
    and is another potential chip enough to pry a future GROAT away from Toronto?

Comment

• We've had it once before with Vince. Canadian Market adores him, US market adores him. We all know what happened with Vince.

Big difference is that we now have Masai, not Babcock. I trust that Masai can handle this in a much better way.

Put a great team around him.
      Win.
      Grow his brand here and in the US, as well as the rest of the planet.

I think this might be the first time that a player of this calibre meets the true strengths of our front office and makes playing in Toronto a benefit not a curse.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
        Once Ritch Paul gets his hands on him,
        WE'RE DONE.
        Who exactly has Rich Paul gotten to the Lakers?

Don't say Lebron because Lebron forced his way there so he could make a shitty space jam sequel, and delude himself into thinking he's an actor.

If Paul is supposed to be bringing talent to the Lakers he's doing a terrible job.

Comment

• Lebron will be out of the league once Scottie becomes a free agent. Who cares if he gets represented by Paul in the future?

Comment

Skip and Shannon talking about whether the Lakers should break it up and start over and a crazy thing occurred to me.
            What if somehow the Lakers offer the Raps a trade package that involves LeBron for our Scottie?
            Scottie makes $7M. Lebron makes $41M. So it'll take a lot more than Scottie to make this trade happen.

Plus Masai isn't a short term thinker like that. When he traded for Kawhi he didn't give up blue chip prospects.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Scottie makes $7M. Lebron makes $41M. So it'll take a lot more than Scottie to make this trade happen.

Plus Masai isn't a short term thinker like that. When he traded for Kawhi he didn't give up blue chip prospects.
              Scottie aint getting traded for Lebron.

I can't see too many players that might be offered that maybe equal to the value that Scottie might be projected in bringing.

Giannis, Luka, Tre Young, Tatum and Morant might get you to do a pause.

But if you are already past the age of 28 its a no.

I believe Masai like most Raptors fans want what Golden States had/has: A dynasty.

Comment

• Yeah I'm not trading Scottie for a 37 year old Lebron.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Yeah I'm not trading Scottie for a 37 year old Lebron.
                  For sure, dude can't even make the playoffs. The decline is real.

Comment

Scotty's going nowhere for nobody. Kid could be a generation talent for the next 10 years.

Comment

hell no

Comment

• Comment

• Shots fired! this thread was hilarious when Silver announced the pick lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I wonder if this means that Scottie will show up to Summer league again, the kid loves to play.

Hopefully if he does, it will only be for 1 or 2 games where he just mostly works on his inside/outside shooting (otherwise he is just going to take most players guarding him to school).

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              I wonder if this means that Scottie will show up to Summer league again, the kid loves to play.

Hopefully if he does, it will only be for 1 or 2 games where he just mostly works on his inside/outside shooting (otherwise he is just going to take most players guarding him to school).

That photo of Scottie looks like it was taken 20lbs of muscle ago.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                I wonder if this means that Scottie will show up to Summer league again, the kid loves to play.

I'll be shocked if Scottie plays summer league. He led our team in minutes played. I think they used his photo because he was our guy last summer league.

Comment

Working...
                                X