Everything Scottie Barnes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

I'll be shocked if Scottie plays summer league. He led our team in minutes played. I think they used his photo because he was our guy last summer league.
    As I said it could be 1 or 2 games.

Maybe Scottie is going to experiment playing PG and get everybody else going this way.

I mean how much different is playing in summer league than a glorified pick up game with some NBA guys in some gym?! Cause that's what Scottie will probably do anyway. At least in summer league there will be opposition players trying to make the roster who will try to play some defense.

Comment

I'll be shocked if Scottie plays summer league. He led our team in minutes played. I think they used his photo because he was our guy last summer league.
      He is a sophomore, I'd be surprised if he didn't, even if its not a lot of minutes per game.

Comment

yeah i can't imagine it. i don't recall a player of his caliber playing summer league after his rookie year.

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

yeah i can't imagine it. i don't recall a player of his caliber playing summer league after his rookie year.
          Russell Westbrook who had a pretty good rookie year did.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Russell Westbrook who had a pretty good rookie year did.
            that was 13 years ago. i was still in my 20's! i can't recall that far back

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

He is a sophomore, I'd be surprised if he didn't, even if its not a lot of minutes per game.
              Name me the last time the Rookie of the year played summer league as a sophomore.

I'm all the way back to 2016 and still nope. Even guys who had good rookie seasons don't play as sophomores like Donovan Mitchell.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                This is a Masai wet dream and as close to out and out stealth recruiting as you could ask for.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  Kawli begs 2 differ.
                  One of the worse decisions of all time, right up there with KD.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Think thereā€™s 0 chance he plays summer league

With that said it would be extremely fun to see him play and dominate it to try to win the title

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      Think thereā€™s 0 chance he plays summer league

With that said it would be extremely fun to see him play and dominate it to try to win the title
                      He is still a goofy funny kid he might just do that:

Comment

• It's happening, folks.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          It's happening, folks.

Normal players develop season to season, he develops monthly.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Normal players develop season to season, he develops monthly.
                            dude he develops within game

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

dude he develops within game
                              Literally was a better player from summer league to preseason & got another jump from preseason to season.

Comment

• always loved Scottieā€™s enthusiasm of the game.

I once predicted during his first few months as a rookie that he could be the best conduit to attract potential free agents to come to Toronto or could be the centerpiece in luring his own big three in 3-5 years.

Maybe would even invite Mobley and Cade to form their powerhouse three haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X